Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Magic Man
160 Posts
i go all the time i am down. i know of one more IS that will be down.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Hrmm...I"ll think about this.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i would go just to meet some of you guys... donno if i would acually want to drag... although it would be fun to race an auto is300 with similar mods to see how much faster the stick is.... then again i'm no professtional and may just embarious myself

·
Registered
124 Posts
i'm gonna be there this FRI (11th), to watch some of my prelude buddies run........

i'm taking the IS, just to watch, let me know if anyone wants to meet up......

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I'd be down to race another IS thats N/A just for fun of course probably just one or two races then just chill an watch.

·
The Magic Man
160 Posts
i will be racing to see some of my gains i will see you all there i will be rolling in the Char IS with altezza badges and halo headlights.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Like I said I will be there, if other people are racing I will probably race becasue of peer presure. Ive raced there before and my best tiem was 10.01, I would like to brake 10. so who is all going, maybe we can all meet up somewhere before and then all roll down there.

1. toxicIS300
2. thong84
3. Altezza85
4. stirlingw
5. OC5speedM
6. ChasenTeinIS03

Maybe's

7. TeCKis300
8. JPLexIS

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Count me in... Not sure I"ll drag as I don't want to abuse the tranny, but I'll show.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am going to show up there from 7:30-8:00 and probably stay until everyone else is gone. So I guess since the parking lot is so big we can just park away from everyone else. So anyone else is coming will be able to find us better. see you guys there. Later

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I'll get there at 7:30....catch u all there!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts