Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is llumar tint any good. That what the guy who tinted my windows used. He said it is one of the best and it has a lifetime warrenty. Any one ever hear of this brand??

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Yes, it's an excellent brand, and probably one of the most common from what I've read. Others swear by 3M and Formula One. Once you get to the higher end tints, I don't think you'll ever tell much of a difference. As long as it continues to look good, and has a lifetime warranty, that's all you need.

I have Llumar myself. Looks great.

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
Its Ok tint. Most companies offer lifetime warranties now. I recommend if you have the choice to use 3M or Johnson window films.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I just had 28% LLUMAR installed all around and its very good although probably not the best. Tinting place told me they have alot of trouble with area around the defroster wires. They are thicker than most cars they clain.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
That's true about the lines. Everyone I know has this problem. Solutions are either to sand them down before application or to get a guitar pick or something similar and press them down once the tint has had time to set. They should get better over time anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts