Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm form Tufts dental, graduated '96 and back here in Cali. Tell me is it getting cold back there? Bt the way I'll be recieving my IS tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trdis3,
no, i'm silver. i saw a black one with a spoiler and a SBM today in school. so i think u r the black IS right?
by the way, i'm in CM, u?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
civic Si-r,
it is not that cold in boston, but it keeps raining lately...
How much u pay for your IS in CA? what color?
i think u must be very excited when u get your car tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
BaHaMaMAMA,

CM? is that college of management? I'm a non-degree student but trying to get in the college of management.

I'm the black one w/spoiler. Did you see that big a$$ dent on my rear bumper? It was a hit and run. Those bastards!!!

hey, we should hang out sometime?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I will have a Yellow IS with graphite polised rims and LSD package. The price........lets just say I have a relative that works for Toyota and I got a very good deal....a very good deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes Iam completely stoked, the price of a higher education, pays big dividends. I hope to visit Boston next year for an alumni party.

Originally posted by BaHaMaMAMA:
trdis3,
no, i'm silver. i saw a black one with a spoiler and a SBM today in school. so i think u r the black IS right?
by the way, i'm in CM, u?

------------------

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
trdis3,
sure!! let's meet when u have time.
i'm a senior in MIS...hope to see u soon.
by the way, Anthony is my real name

·
Registered
189 Posts
Originally posted by civic Si-r:
I will have a Yellow IS with graphite polised rims and LSD package. The price........lets just say I have a relative that works for Toyota and I got a very good deal....a very good deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes Iam completely stoked, the price of a higher education, pays big dividends. I hope to visit Boston next year for an alumni party.

Cool...Yellow with LSD...hehh...finding an IS with LSD but without the lexus luxo package is very rare...and yes, you can't beat the factory deal! Heard base cost of IS through TMS is roughly 26K, out the door for a bare bones model is around 30K. I know that you can get any combo you want (your stealing the car from dealer allocation
) when you buy factory direct.

My family was going to get one through TMS also (family deal too), but we decided not too because of an unforseen circumstance supposedly
. We would have gotten a silver IS with the Leather package and moonroof, the way most dealers order their cars.

[This message has been edited by TRDRAV4 (edited December 01, 2000).]

·
Registered
134 Posts
BaHaMaMAMA,

yeah, I got mine for $30500 out the door w/carbon fiber trim. I also got a deal on the spoiler with the purchase. I didn't want leather like TEG. Moonroof was the only thing I wanted but couldn't get it because they wouldn't do special orders.

I'm trying to get into the MIS program also.

What's your email addy?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well I see you huys have done your homework, and i agree with your figures......... Gotta love having family. When I pick up the car this afternoon, I'll take some pics and post them soon!!!!!!!!!!! In the mean time, drive hard and fast.

Originally posted by TRDRAV4:
Cool...Yellow with LSD...hehh...finding an IS with LSD but without the lexus luxo package is very rare...and yes, you can't beat the factory deal! Heard base cost of IS through TMS is roughly 26K, out the door for a bare bones model is around 30K. I know that you can get any combo you want (your stealing the car from dealer allocation :D) when you buy factory direct.

My family was going to get one through TMS also (family deal too), but we decided not too because of an unforseen circumstance supposedly :( . We would have gotten a silver IS with the Leather package and moonroof, the way most dealers order their cars.

[This message has been edited by TRDRAV4 (edited December 01, 2000).]

------------------

1 - 20 of 22 Posts