Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members from the tucson and phoenix area.The only members in tucson is ENEVEL12 and myself.I've seen so many IS300's here in tucson and in pheonix. I FLASH THE LIGHTS BUT NOBODY FLASHES BACK :bitching: [email protected]$##@[email protected]$#.Hopefully we can all get together and GET A MEET GOING SOMETIME NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!! i hope someone will respond to this post. SUP ENEVEL12.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I am in Tucson a lot, but usually not with my car...actually, I may be driving down there next weekend for a few days though...

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I live in Phoenix and I'd be willing to take a drive down to Tucson for a meet.

Other than myself, I've only met up with Neomurph and TahoeSSDVD here in the Phoenix area. Just aren't many people that own an IS300 and come to the is300.net board to post.

·
8,803 Posts
yup, all the az ISr's are f*cking old ladies and dumb chicks....

No one represents.... I flash fogs all the time, no one even looks. They suck.

It would be cool to get a few is's and do a cruise....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont have an is300 or live in phx yet, but both should be done in about 2 weeks. No point to buy a new car (little late xmas gift to myself :D ) so i can drive up the miles. But i would love to get to meet some people and see whats going on with this car. 2 -3 weeks longest for my car and the move. so post some dates locations, and remember i dont know the area at all.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sup Yall. Let's definitely get a meet or something going. We can do it in Tucson, or up in the Phx Valley, either is good for me. There's another Tucson guy on this board with a sportcross. I'll try and look him up and see if there's some other hidden members.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
tucsoncajun said:
I live in Tucson. Most of the is's I see are driven by women here.
one of those women is a good friend of mine...she drives a GGP...a white girl with light brown hair ...that should narrow it down :wink: if you see her tell her I said hi :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
tucsoncajun said:
I live in Tucson. Most of the is's I see are driven by women here.
one of those women is a good friend of mine...she drives a GGP...a white girl with light brown hair ...that should narrow it down :wink: if you see her tell her I said hi :D
You'll have to tell her to represent. I see IS's, and get no acknowledgement. I flash fogs, nothing. Tell your girl to get on with the forum and represent.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I used to live off of haceienda del sol in between ina and river...my parents are still members at Skyline...are you?

My friend who drives the GGP lives at cloud and sabino canyon....maybe you can find her now? :wink:

·
Registered
483 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
I used to live off of haceienda del sol in between ina and river...my parents are still members at Skyline...are you?

My friend who drives the GGP lives at cloud and sabino canyon....maybe you can find her now? :wink:
Damn, I think I might have seen your girl, my parents were living off in that area until they moved to Midtown. I'm on the EASTSIDE (Broadway & Harrison), but I also spend time on the WESTSIDE.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WHAT UPS, All AZ members (JUST A REMINDER) HOPE we are still on for an early MARCH MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEACE :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey there guys and girls, I don't have an IS but my brother has an '02. We live in Tucson and are planning to go to Phoenix this Saturday 1/18 to have a meet for my 7th gen(2001-2003) Civic at the Scottsdale Pavillions. Now I know that this is really short notice, but I think it would be cool if there were more IS's besides his. I don't know if anyone has gone to the pavillions on a sat. night, but it is pretty cool, tons of cars. Lots of classic cars, but quite a few newer imports and domestics. Well, just write back and let me know. I think we should be there around 6ish or so. Laterz,

Mike

·
Registered
278 Posts
I figured I'd join the conversation since I got an invite! I'm representing the far north scottsdale mates I guess, I'm located off Alma School & Jomax in Troon North. Perhaps I too will have to make a venture to Pavillions this weekend??!?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
9 Participants
AZTEZZA
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing