Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, :D im the new gurl on the block looking in to a Lexus Is 300
preferibly Electric Blue with black leather, besides the point any of you guys live in my part of town? Coral Springs, Parkland Area?

id like to get to know some guys who arent too manly to help a gurl out. and one who drives like he knows how :lol: im purchasin at the end of the month so i need the Pros, cons and stuff to look out for! HELP :eek:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IWannaLex said:
All first timers must show a pic of themselves especially if you are a girl.

Its mandatory.

Welcome to the fucking parking lot to by the way... :D
lol :roll: right but thanks anyways... ill have my pics up in no time well as soon as my camera gets fixed :D

oh not fair i want to see pictures of guys and there cars, cant just be gurls that wouldnt b fair

·
Founder
8,520 Posts
Interested in autox? We've got a couple spots open on our school in Orlando at the end of the month. Meet some cool guys (like me! ;) heh) and girls as well.

PS> Don't worry, I'm married.

·
Registered
636 Posts
lexi101 said:
preferibly Electric Blue with black leather, besides the point any of you guys live in my part of town? Coral Springs, Parkland Area?

id like to get to know some guys who arent too manly to help a gurl out. and one who drives like he knows how :lol: im purchasin at the end of the month so i need the Pros, cons and stuff to look out for! HELP :eek:
Pros - you live in an area with like 3 or 4 dealerships within a certain area. You can shop around and get a good price.

Cons - Some of the sales people in S. Fl are straight up dicks (aren't they everyhwere though?)...

I have a card to a pretty nice sales guy at JM... Private message me and I'll hook you up with his info

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I would love to help you out, but I am all the way in So Cali. If you want to drive down here I will help you out, lol.btw, show some pics....like stated earlier, its mandatory ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Definetly try to purchase from any dealership that is not in Miami, especially Lexus of Kendall.....alot of shit talking has to be done in order to even get them to bring the price down.....and it doesn't help that they have some crappy sales people

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm from coral springs..not currently cause of school..
A little advice. If your under 21, JM lexus (service dpt.) treats you like shit..lol
Besides that I love my IS!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lexus of Pembroke Pines isnt that bad, when ever i have a problem and i go there to get the problem resolved they always are quick to help out and dont bullshit me bout not being as old as some of their older costumers. I havent been to JM personally but all i hear from people that have paid a visit there is nothing but good things.

But if your gona try out lex of pembroke pines drop me a P.M. I can always help you get a look around the place :wink: ( but of course we'll keep it strictly business.)

·
Registered
778 Posts
lexi101 said:

Try Countyline Lexus, the general manager there is our family friend. If interested let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
webmaster said:
Actually, send me an email and I'll get you in touch with a great female salesperson at JM Lexus. She'll hook you up.
I agree with Tony, she posts once in a while here. I personally bought my car at Lexus of Kendall. I was treated very well and got a good deal. Granted it was the second one I bought from the same sales guy.

You should attend the school and meet a few of the regulars here.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PhatIBP said:
I would love to help you out, but I am all the way in So Cali. If you want to drive down here I will help you out, lol.btw, show some pics....like stated earlier, its mandatory ;)
lol im from ca my self! ok ok ok ok guys pictures will come soon I promise, but i want pics of you guys too! :lol: :D :wink:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
webmaster said:
Interested in autox? We've got a couple spots open on our school in Orlando at the end of the month. Meet some cool guys (like me! ;) heh) and girls as well.

PS> Don't worry, I'm married.
then how old are you? im only 17! :D i would love that!

·
Registered
210 Posts
if only i knew how to get pics on here.. :lol: i have a few on AOL...

anyone here plannin on going to the "huge s. FL" event in feb? i think its on the 7th but im not sure. im thinkn of going if there were gonna be more members rollin.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Blitz_IS300 said:
if only i knew how to get pics on here.. :lol: i have a few on AOL...

anyone here plannin on going to the "huge s. FL" event in feb? i think its on the 7th but im not sure. im thinkn of going if there were gonna be more members rollin.
id love to roll in in a Lex, if i had mine :cry:

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Lexi, I have nothing but good things to say about Lexus of Pembrooke Pines, they took good care of me.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.