Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought full body Matte Flat Black vinyl wrap for my car and now i need someone or / a shop to install it for me....

I am located in New York, Long Island. Does any one know any shops or any friends that can do it for me...

Thanks any help is apericiated :)

Usman

·
Registered
2,639 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good luck on your vinyl install search. But I gotta tell you guys, I used to work for Speedworld and because five people had a bad experience, you're judging them? I myself would deal with assholes who know nothing about cars and would ask the dumbest questions. I realize that customer service is important but you have to realize that sometimes you have to gauge how much time you spend with one person when you're doing sales. A lot of sales positions are based on commission and despite what people might think, people have jobs to make money. They deal with over 3 to 5 thousand customers a week and five people give them a crappy review and automatically write them off. I've been dealing with Speedworld for years as a customer and then an employee and as far as I'm concerned, they are one of the best shops in NYC. There ain't too many people in New York who wrap vehicles and Steve does it VERY well. I'd like to see how all of you would deal with some kid with a Honda coming in, busting your balls for two fucking hours, asking about every damn part that will fit on his car and then walking out with an air freshener (THINK ABOUT IT). Good luck on your quest bro.
jim

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i never worked with them personally but i spoke with jim at the new york meet at target and a few other who mentioned speedworld and i didnt hear one complaint. most people who have a bad experience with a company will find a way to bash them but when you have a pleasant experience most ppl dont even bother to post their opinions and experience online for others to read. running a business is hard enough as it is and when you have to deal with asshole clients that jerk you around for a few hours just to say "forget it" or as jim said, buy a fuckin air freshner, it gets fustrating. all that time could be spent with a customer thats serious about doing business.

in another way to view it, its like reading reviews on a movie. the critic's say the movie SUCKED and gave them a half star but then you watch the movie and its hilarious. everyone has their own opinions and experiences

·
Registered
979 Posts
grafik dezine in deer park on industry court does the most wrapping and very good work but there a bit expensive. maybe all wrapping is expensive i dont know. this company was one of the pioneers in auto wrapping.

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey i got my black roof vinyl by steve he has godly hands i am very satisfied with the wrap he did A+ gonan go back to redo my tints :) if u wanna see come to the meet on may 7th u can check out my vinyl.... take care

Serge

Listen to jim he is the one who has experience with them he should know and trust me i was there getting my roof wrap and there was alot of assholes coming in and complaining about stupid shit lol... if they did a bad job and u dont like it why do they still come back to speedworld....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey i got my black roof vinyl by steve he has godly hands i am very satisfied with the wrap he did A+ gonan go back to redo my tints :) if u wanna see come to the meet on may 7th u can check out my vinyl.... take care

Serge

Listen to jim he is the one who has experience with them he should know and trust me i was there getting my roof wrap and there was alot of assholes coming in and complaining about stupid shit lol... if they did a bad job and u dont like it why do they still come back to speedworld....
i will try to see if i can tomrow to the meet thanks for the input!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hit up 212 Motoring out in Brooklyn n talk to Dave he will hook it up

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
GRAFX in Linden NJ does wrapping. They also do All of my vinyl graphics. They are well known and have a great rep. Ask for Nick, Tell em Rich with the Black Supra sent you (You can show him the pic below)

Just a sample Flat Black top half wrap with Koi design below

·
Registered
66 Posts
How much does it cost to wrap a car ??

·
Registered
279 Posts
i m gettin my hood roof n trunk done n its gonna b 850 from 212 motoring

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Phenomenal vinyl is the best spot you should go to and they're not expensive. Don't skimp on wraps...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts