1. igorski_89
2.is_300guy
3.vroomRollLEX
4.sanctfy
5.enjoi

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
the problem is that its rainy season, not many people are interested, i would but i hate traveling in the rain, can't really do anything only thing i can think of is meeting like at a parking garage,

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I know, it's raining like a motha here and we are going through a storm right now as we speak...trees falling over, debris falling all over the place.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
the problem is that its rainy season, not many people are interested, i would but i hate traveling in the rain, can't really do anything only thing i can think of is meeting like at a parking garage,
Yeah but our cars would be all dirty when we got there. Might have to wait until spring.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I know, it's raining like a motha here and we are going through a storm right now as we speak...trees falling over, debris falling all over the place.
Yeah It is pretty crazy out here right now Eddy. I was up at 6 this morning fixing the old lady next doors fence that blew over.

Reactions: vroomRollLEX

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeah It is pretty crazy out here right now Eddy. I was up at 6 this morning fixing the old lady next doors fence that blew over.

Eeehh, that sucks....hope you got things fixed Mike....tree got pulled from it's roots at my apts. and was only 3 cars away from my car....:erm: Got "REALLY" lucky. just becareful out there.:)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
were flooding here, big redwoods tipping over, branches in the middle of the street people dodging them, almost causing head on collisions! and they say this only the first of three BAD Storms! ohh and half of our county has no power, lol! sux!!

yeah, our cars would be like those muddy 4x4's lol except we'd be classier! haha

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
were flooding here, big redwoods tipping over, branches in the middle of the street people dodging them, almost causing head on collisions! and they say this only the first of three BAD Storms! ohh and half of our county has no power, lol! sux!!

yeah, our cars would be like those muddy 4x4's lol except we'd be classier! haha

LOL! Thats funny, we'd all be flooding our cars trying to get to a meet! Don't worry, I'll slap off my "Trac and throw on my Snow".....that'll get me around for sure...;) LOL!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
LOL! Thats funny, we'd all be flooding our cars trying to get to a meet! Don't worry, I'll slap off my "Trac and throw on my Snow".....that'll get me around for sure...;) LOL!
Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww, My Traction Control Just Kicked In I Reckoned! Slap Them Spurs On My Tires, Owwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeee

well, remember there is always the CA2k8 At the end of march, thats what im waiting for! w00t!!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww, My Traction Control Just Kicked In I Reckoned! Slap Them Spurs On My Tires, Owwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeee

well, remember there is always the CA2k8 At the end of march, thats what im waiting for! w00t!!
Hahahaha! Yeah, waiting on CA2k8 too. But if anyone wants to do a meet during that time frame under "good" weather, then I am game...just as long as it doesn't conflict with my work schedule....:)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I think I'm going to end up waiting for the CA2k8 meet too. I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you guys do get something togeather before then.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea ill check the weather in a couple weeks and if good..then were good to do a meet/photoshoot

Reactions: is_300guy

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeah, it should subside soon hopefullies.....I'll be keeping my eye on this thread too....or just shoot us a pm.

·
Registered
670 Posts
What's up guys... I'm up here in Reno and we've got like three feet of snow in my driveway. Needless to say, the Lexi gets a couple of week rest in the garage. Let me know when you guys start hooking up for a meet when the weather gets better. I'm originally from Sac so I come down to visit friends and family all the time. Just hit me up......:cool:
Blue 02' IS300...many mods...PEACE

Reactions: is_300guy

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
yeah drove past a tipped semi. went through a neighbor hood that had just about every street sign tore out. anyways, i up for a sac meet just as long as it aint raining.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well just have to hope for the best...and yea i heard there was a tipped semi near reno..thats y they closed the road down...

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
anyone down for a dirty car meet? I'll leave my camera at home :p
Edwin is looking for a possible location for a DIY meet, would be great
to slap on some mods b4 CA2k8.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
anyone down for a dirty car meet? I'll leave my camera at home :p
Edwin is looking for a possible location for a DIY meet, would be great
to slap on some mods b4 CA2k8.
If anyone knows how to bake some fogs then I'm down for a DIY meet.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts