Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, thanks to ALL of you for helping me make this buying decision. you guys have been great and I cannot wait to officially join your crowd this weekend. So I have narrowed the color choices to two (SBM and Grahpite Gray), but now I need to decide if I want the Graphite polished wheels?
Are these too 'flashy'
Any pics?

Chris

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by ciccone376:
First of all, thanks to ALL of you for helping me make this buying decision. you guys have been great and I cannot wait to officially join your crowd this weekend. So I have narrowed the color choices to two (SBM and Grahpite Gray), but now I need to decide if I want the Graphite polished wheels?
Are these too 'flashy'
Any pics?

Chris
Please do yourself a favor and GET the graphite polished wheels. for only 400.00 they are a bargain in my opinion.
They are not flashy at all, but compliment all the other chrome pieces in the car.

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Here is my Graphite Gray Pearl with Graphite Polished Wheels:

No - the wheels are NOT too flashy - they look nice, but don't stand out like polished chrome wheels...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by TEG:
Here is my Graphite Gray Pearl with Graphite Polished Wheels:

No - the wheels are NOT too flashy - they look nice, but don't stand out like polished chrome wheels...

Teg,
do you have any other pics of your car you can send me? Maybe one a little clearer?
thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
449 Posts
Do yourself a favor and splurge for the graphite polished rims, I have them and Iam glad that i ordered the car with them. There definitely not flashy, yet they compiment the car. There kind of "smoked" , and they really do stand out. You only live once, never regret the best decisions in life, I believe this is one of them.

Originally posted by ciccone376:
Are these too 'flashy'
Any pics?

Chris

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

1 - 7 of 7 Posts