Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other available shift kits out there that will firm up shifts and keep from bouncing off the rev limiter with F/I?
Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
Free

DarkStorm said:
PFS has one, but it only comes with a turbo kit.
Actually, it comes included free with the turbo kit. Plus it is laptop programmable so can be fine tuned for optimum comfort at lighter loads.
 
G

·
Re: Free

Peter Farrell Supercars said:
DarkStorm said:
PFS has one, but it only comes with a turbo kit.
Actually, it comes included free with the turbo kit. Plus it is laptop programmable so can be fine tuned for optimum comfort at lighter loads.
how much is it w/o a turbo kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
Re: Free

choi0706 said:
Peter Farrell Supercars said:
DarkStorm said:
PFS has one, but it only comes with a turbo kit.
Actually, it comes included free with the turbo kit. Plus it is laptop programmable so can be fine tuned for optimum comfort at lighter loads.
how much is it w/o a turbo kit?
$5995 and we throw in a free turbo kit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,733 Posts
Re: Free

Peter Farrell Supercars said:
choi0706 said:
Peter Farrell Supercars said:
DarkStorm said:
PFS has one, but it only comes with a turbo kit.
Actually, it comes included free with the turbo kit. Plus it is laptop programmable so can be fine tuned for optimum comfort at lighter loads.
how much is it w/o a turbo kit?
$5995 and we throw in a free turbo kit.
:lol: :lol: peter said a funny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
Re: Free

lilaznboi said:
Peter Farrell Supercars said:
choi0706 said:
Peter Farrell Supercars said:
DarkStorm said:
PFS has one, but it only comes with a turbo kit.
Actually, it comes included free with the turbo kit. Plus it is laptop programmable so can be fine tuned for optimum comfort at lighter loads.
how much is it w/o a turbo kit?
$5995 and we throw in a free turbo kit.
:lol: :lol: peter said a funny
:lol: :p
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top