Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there were other from LI on here with a IS. I heard a few were at DPA last weekend...

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Im right on the Queens/Nassau county line in Queens Vill. I know LexisNY is a Freeporter. I dunno bout anyone else who has come forward.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just curious. Thought I was the only one from my area (LI) in this forum besides LexisIS. I've seen a few but mainly a older person (30+) driving them. I heard about some Modified IS's at DPA, thought they were on here. I know a lot of people probably dont even post and just read.

ALL YOU OTHER LONG ISLAND OWNERS COME OUT THE CLOSET

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its funny how you guys want to divide LI from queens and bk. I don't see or go over any bridges when going to queenz... You guys live in Queenz, LI! ahahaha

·
Registered
103 Posts
Originally posted by Sweetzzzz:
Its funny how you guys want to divide LI from queens and bk. I don't see or go over any bridges when going to queenz... You guys live in Queenz, LI! ahahaha
LOL, I sure as hell live in Queen, L.I.
Every time I want to go to the supermarket I drive for two minutes and I am in Nassau county. The insurance companies sure do see the division...5 blocks east and my insurance would be almost 50% cheaper!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Hey guyz, I live in Roslyn, near Mineola. I got a Black IS300 with 30% tints and a spoiler. You see me, gimme a holler, we'll talk.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well technically if you want to get into this.... Queens, brooklyn, etc... are classified as NYC. All there laws and so on are incoporate to nyc. I fiugred I would let you know. Hey Sweetzzzzz where ya located???

·
Registered
10 Posts
I JUST PICKED MY IS UP LAST FRIDAY. IM FROM LONG ISLAND. I SEE TWO OTHER IS YELLOW AND WHITE. IM OUT MORE EAST THEN YOU GUYS . WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am in Jericho, LI. I have an SBM IS. I go to Hofstra University School of Law. There is a Grey IS in the Parking Lot alot. If that driver is on here, give a heads up!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey, I am from Long Island Also, I have a Graphite Gray with 17" I live in Old Brookville on the north shore, I have a friend that Lives near DPA so I should be out there once and a while see ya there

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LEXISNY... Yea I know what your talking about and your right but BK and Queenz are still part of LI. NO BRIDGES! Just a county line. When I say im going to Queenz, I say Queenz, if I say Manhattan or BX I say the city. Now if someone from the Queens or BK says im going to LI they really just going to either Nassau or Suffolk. Whateva it doesn't matter anyways (small talk), Long Island has cheaper Insurance!

Im from Amityville! (Suffolk) ahahahh
Did you know about some import car show at the the Nassau Coli on June 2-3rd? I read about it in the April Super Street. We all should haed over the DPA one night and have a IS parkinglot...

·
Registered
295 Posts
I didn't here anything about the import show. I am trying to get some guys together this weekend to head out to DPA. I am gonna post it in all together now

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well Richard, The DPA stands for Deer Park Ave aka Route 231 which can be acguried manily from Sunrise Hwy aka Route 27, The Southern State Pkwy, The Northen State Pkwy, Or The Long Island Expwy aka 495. When the weather becomes a little more dealible, Illegal Street races are DPA's most common nightlife. Young Men and women join together and prove indeed, who has the fastest car. hahahaha lol j/k

It is the same as the berlin turnpike. Read my post in all together..

p.s. I crack myself up sometimes

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea I hear the weather is going to be in the 50's this weekend. At night it might be a lil cooler (40's) I go there from time to time but I really dont race. Evreyone wants a piece of the IS!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am From the ISLIP area of Long Island, I have a 2001 Black/Black IS300 loaded. Love it 3400 miles on it.

If you wanna talk or meet that would be cool

my AIM name is ScoochyDawg

1 - 20 of 47 Posts