Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other IS300 websites instead of this one? i'm in the market for a IS300 but i would like to learn more about the car. thanks...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
This is the best website for IS300 info in the world, becaus ethis website is only specilixed on this model, most of the other lexus site have all of their lexus range in one site...there are other is300 only forum around, but they are only around 10% of the size of this, you can basiclly get any info on this car here...

Matt 8)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't get me wrong, i like this site. i noticed there's a member's gallery where there's member's rides but i can't access to it. any help?

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
unjockable said:
don't get me wrong, i like this site. i noticed there's a member's gallery where there's member's rides but i can't access to it. any help?
This website was recently upgraded, and the member gallery was put under construction and will be back up soon.

Other than that, you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you want to know on this site. It's tedious, but just do alot of searching and alot of reading, thats the best way.

Don't be shy to ask questions either! Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts