Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys wats up well basically i was looking to purchase a new radiator becuase mine was starting to leak very lightly but wanted to nail the problem before it got worst,i was looking at the MISHIMOTO and i was about to buy it when something else went out.. my alternator.........sigh...well anyway since i have a nice sound sytem i went with a high power alternator from powerfreaks 220amps which works great anyway long story short i ended up spending a good amount of cash so just wondering if i should replace with a oem radiator or does anyone know anything about this one on ebay

LEXUS IS300 Radiator 01 02 03 04 05 KOYO : eBay Motors (item 170450470844 end time Mar-05-10 10:39:37 PST)

note im a daily driver so i really dont need anything to crazy lol oh and excuse my ignorance but does the radiator cap have to be upgraded for better performance?any help advice will be very helpful thankx in advance..:cool:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Get the Koyo. It is a top rated Japanese company. I have the full aluminium one and the quality is excellent. If you want full alu then Koyo is the way to go. A higher pressure cap won't gain you anything so whatever fits is what you want.
No need to spend the extra on a Mishimoto which is incidentally a very bad attempt to make it sound Japanese.

Reactions: acumenhokie

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:)lol thanks guys yea im gonna get it then...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.