Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need as much feed back as possible about that brand "Massive Audio"... I'm planning to upgrade my system and it's a toss up between the following brands for front and rear speakers; Massive Audio ck stage 2, MB Quarts RVF or Infinity Perfect 6.1 & Kappa692.7i... Also if you have a set up that work share the wealth... All input would be greatly appreciated... I have an 01 IS300...

·
Premium Member
25,468 Posts
Massive's stuff loves power. You got feed it lots.

Their components, are freaking flamethrowers if you can feed them what they want. And their DMX series subwoofers are some of the loudest, yet cleanest I've ever heard (but they need about 1500 rms before they start rocking).

Another good company to look in to is Realm Audio... they have a few component sets that I feel as good, if not better than offerings from the likes of Focal, Hertz, and other high enders and they cost about half as much. Their amps kick ass too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info...

Comparing MB Quart RVF 216 6.5's and RVF 269 6x9's with MB Quart PAB4100 for power to Massive Audio CK 6 Stage 2 6.5's and CK 6x9 Stage 2 with P 400.4 for power, professionally what would be your choice and why? I also had a toss up between Kicker 06S12L7-4 with a Kicker 08ZX750.1 as the power and Massive Audio QC 12 with the P 1000.1 for power. What ever sub I end up with is going in ported custom box....

Let me know what you think....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts