Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im heading out for a long while due to the military, and i dont want to take my snowboard stuff with me, i have any an everything if anybody needs something let me know im tryn to get rid of it all together for a cheap price so let me know. i wont get in depth with it here because this isnt a for sale forum an all that jazz even though im sure ill get something said about it already haha. but just lettin ya know if you need some stuff im tryn to get rid of it fast, i somehow dont see a use for it in the dessert. :(

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
blueIS01 said:
im heading out for a long while due to the military, and i dont want to take my snowboard stuff with me, i have any an everything if anybody needs something let me know im tryn to get rid of it all together for a cheap price so let me know. i wont get in depth with it here because this isnt a for sale forum an all that jazz even though im sure ill get something said about it already haha. but just lettin ya know if you need some stuff im tryn to get rid of it fast, i somehow dont see a use for it in the dessert. :(
my buddy needs a whole set so PM with what you have and i can ask him if he is interested.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dude i got everything anyone who hasnt been riding hardcore for the past 10 years will ever need. if u want a total package let me know an ill cut a good deal.

board is a 156 btw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts