Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was mainly a lurker and not super active back then but went to a few meets when I had my MBP '01. Passed it on to someone else in '04 but I've been dreaming of getting a 5 speed lately. Still love the first gen. :smile2:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Still here, hardly ever drive the IS300 anymore, typical over-modding creating a bunch of nuances. Took her out for a long freeway drive today, been a loooong time since doing that.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Moved from NJ to SoCal. Miss the old .net days. When is the next meet for the OG?

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
it is so nice to see a thread with familiar usernames lol

·
Registered
631 Posts
I still have my '01 IS and will keep it for a loooong time. I can't remember the guys here anymore but I used to sell JDM stuff when I was in Japan and brought Lexus stuff to our Altezza counterparts in Japan. BTW, I only have 123,000 miles in my '01 :) I still think the first gen IS300 still looks great!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
my 05 IS is a sad sight :(. its been abused over the years but im keeping her forever.
Just recently picked up a ISF though :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
let's plan for a meet guys. who's up to arrange it?

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Im still around. Still have my IS too. In fact it needs a new clutch, that's why I am looking on my.is today. Trying to find some info on how much it will cost to replace.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts