Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys. im new to this website and i just got my IS about 2 weeks ago. i was wondering if anyone here in SA met up and if there were any shops or crews. i am also not too smart about my car and what its capable of doing. can someone let me know what i can do with the lil money i have to improve performance. thanks in advance. oh and i got my own lik crew but its all friends. it me, my friend from san marcos (LS integra) and my homie that live here(95 accord) if anyone wants to hang out let me know.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Sup Meng, check out this, IS Club from Austin, Texas. Everyone is coo, except for Paul :lol: I am in SA as well. Used to have an IS, but got in a wreck. If you are needing any help with some mods, let me know, I installed most of the mods I had in my IS when I had it. :wink:

www.teamprolexaustin.com

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
alredxiii said:
Sup Meng, check out this, IS Club from Austin, Texas. Everyone is coo, except for Paul :lol: I am in SA as well. Used to have an IS, but got in a wreck. If you are needing any help with some mods, let me know, I installed most of the mods I had in my IS when I had it. :wink:

www.teamprolexaustin.com
I hate you guys :x

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies yall. yeah i might need some help with installing some stuff. im Phil btw. email me at [email protected]. what side of town yall on? anyways holla at ya boy. laters. oh and i heard about teamaustin and u wanna go up there but i aint got anyone to roll out with. so let me know. and for the guy who hates us he can kiss my black IS.haha :p

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Kyung504 said:
i wanted a red but had to seetle for black.
settle for black, sh*t.... Black is the bomb....!!! just give it time.... :)

I would be down to cruz... but not in my ride... I have no front plate. ( just asking for a damn cop to pull me over...)
No front plate on My G-Unit! (Knock on wood) Still haven't been pulled over yet :wink:

·
Registered
617 Posts
saracer03 said:
HOW do i bexome a member of teamlexus? i wanna roll out with yall. let me know. :wink:
good question.

i think you have to call 1-800-TPL-AUST
press # to leave a messsage;
then press 3 then dial your name;
press 6 then dial your number;
then press *, press 69, ask for ext 4443 then leave your name and message;
if you want to leave your number and the time you called, please press * twice;
bark like a dog, spin in a circle;
press 1 26 times and wait for the beep.

seriously though...contact VVTIS. I think he wants you to buy his SC to gain membership to TPL. :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts
ubiquitous said:
saracer03 said:
HOW do i bexome a member of teamlexus? i wanna roll out with yall. let me know. :wink:
good question.

i think you have to call 1-800-TPL-AUST
press # to leave a messsage;
then press 3 then dial your name;
press 6 then dial your number;
then press *, press 69, ask for ext 4443 then leave your name and message;
if you want to leave your number and the time you called, please press * twice;
bark like a dog, spin in a circle;
press 1 26 times and wait for the beep.

seriously though...contact VVTIS. I think he wants you to buy his SC to gain membership to TPL. :lol:

or.......you can take a crack at paul, till he gets :pissed: , but which ever one works for you.

:wink:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how bout i pay yall 1000 bucks each and send it in a lil pink envelope that says NO WAY on it. seriously though. how can a normal dude join? is it one of those crews that make u pay a monthly fee to continue being a member or just a group of crazy guys that piss regular folk off on the highway doing 35. :lol:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
saracer03 said:
how bout i pay yall 1000 bucks each and send it in a lil pink envelope that says NO WAY on it. seriously though. how can a normal dude join? is it one of those crews that make u pay a monthly fee to continue being a member or just a group of crazy guys that piss regular folk off on the highway doing 35. :lol:
You need PM VVTIS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.