Lexus IS Forum banner

any kind nor'cal people willing to do a favor?(tails)

940 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  shrine24 
#1 ·
i had a mishap today with my tailights and im unable to drive the car probably without getting a ticket for having tailights out...

that would mean id be unable to go to EOS this weekend...:(

so just wondering if any nor cal people have an extra set of tailights i could use for the weekend until tuesday where i would be getting tails in the mail to use...

that way id be able to make it out to EOS and go to school next tuesday...

if anyone can help me out....id greatly appreciate it and give you 20 bucks or something for the troubles...

let me know-jon

aim-jaeohen
email-jaeohen@gmail.com

#2 · (Edited)
Hey Jon...sorry to hear about the tail lights. Can you be more specific about the problem you have? I'm heading up to the city tonite for dinner and maybe can swing by if it's not too far out of the way (have somewhat of a tight schedule) to help you out.

I'm thinking you've shorted out the new LEDs and maybe we can install some cheap temporary lights so you can at least drive to/from EOS; we certainly don't want you to miss this event. Once there, you can unplug the cheapos & put the LED units back in for the event.

I'll be back home after 1PM today (Sat.).

-ken

#7 ·
Damn Jon. Sorry to hear about this. I hope you got things resolved today so you can still make the meet tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I hope you can at least get a ride so you can attend the meet.

I have an extra set of used tails, but they're currently opened up. It wouldn't be hard to put them back together, but I don't have the time and they don't include bulbs.

Are you able to at least have your tails installed on the car? You might be able to get away with just a working passenger tail light for a few days.

#8 ·
awe man. i was wondering what happened to you. sorry, u know IF i had tails i would have taken care of you...

hit me back
rolo

#9 ·
^^ i know man...haha..thanks rolando...

i couldnt bring myself to answer my phone when you called haha, it was a depressing day...i was kicking myself in the ass all day for not going...and seeing aries pics in the thread arent helping hahaa....

#10 ·
I wish I would have seen your post sooner. I have a set of taillights in my closet. If you would still like to borrow them then give me a call. 407.733.8262. I'm in Sunnyvale but I'm sure I could swing them up tonight.
Skyler

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.