Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran into a lexus rep and was wondering if there would be an interest in a manual trans group buy for us marylanders. if we buy this way, we can possibly save ourselves *some* from getting raped by the dealer if we wanted to get the car within the first few months of release.

·
Registered
759 Posts
When will this take place? I'm still in the middle of deciding what I will do to my Prelude, either give it to my brother or sell it, and if I sell it, it might take awhile.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably in july, he called me today saying that he would or could probably start taking orders then. he also said that if we came as a group and placed orders, then we could also receive a discount, so while i am assuming that most will be selling at sticker for the first few months, we might be able to save a 1000 or so. what do you think, i am suprised no one else is interested, you don't have to live in MD for this, but you just have to be willing to purchase your vehicle from this dealer in MD is all.
if you are holding out for a 5 speed like i am, you would be foolish not to try and get in on this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts