1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
The PLP intake is.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
not yet, we are completing a full line of intakes before testing. Good news is we already have the test letter from the state of CA, now it is back on us to complete the intake systems we would like exemption for 8) .
Mike
VVTIS said:
The PLP intake is.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Cool, I thought I read somewhere that it was, but guess not, that is good news though.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
IS Pilot said:
not yet, we are completing a full line of intakes before testing. Good news is we already have the test letter from the state of CA, now it is back on us to complete the intake systems we would like exemption for 8) .
Mike
VVTIS said:
The PLP intake is.
yep, good news.. i think the majority of people i know have PLP as their intake choice.. myself included... 8)

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
IS Pilot said:
Mike
VVTIS said:
The PLP intake is.

woohoo! =) cant wait for my sticker.

btw mike... is there any chance PLP will make an open element filter for those who need more flow? i got your pm about my setup, ive been busy lately, ill reply later today or tomorrow.

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
AEGis300 said:
I think that Mike told me they will be using the cone filter that is used on their SCs.
so all we need is a MAF adaptor to work with the pipe we have now right? that and a cone filter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts