[/IMG]

·
Registered
156 Posts
those are beautiful....get them!

·
Registered
24 Posts
if you don't mind me asking....where are you getting these at? those are pretty good prices for such a good rim. i'm guessin those r without tires right? tires would run maybe $700-$800

what width are they?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well that price is straight from hre so i bet u can get it better than that but i don't know anything about sizes. thats what i am researching now, but what i am seeing alot is

19 8.5

19 10

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
aren't those prices listed as EACH wheel, take that and multiply by 4 for total price.

I love mesh. if you got the cash to burn, I say do it! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
LOL that is too much, i rather buy a decent set for 2000$ and do something else with 6000$ that is left.
8000+/- with tires is just too much, it is good price if you wana install them on a Ferrari or a lmbo :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes i know its per wheel i am looking at i forged there 1000 per wheel but u can do it more custom u can paint the center and the lip and there cheaper

·
Registered
24 Posts
20's would be nice...19's everyone has them...and to some point you can get tires cheaper with 20's i did...i got 21's but im using tires that fit 20's... rims hang out a lil bit...hahaa

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
he is talking about the width its cheaper that way and the tuck better but i think it looks funny but look at the drifter tires there smaller in width

1 - 20 of 21 Posts