Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H-town peeps...

What's up, I'm new to this board and I just wanted to see how many of us are out there...including

How much? Where? Best Dealership? And when and where to get some aftermarket parts?

------------------
MJ 300

2002 Models please come!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I dont own one,but i want one. If ur at southwest houston,u can go visit sterling mcCall lexus. I went there a week ago and they had a blue IS in the showroom, plus a red and yellow one out on display. Dad's friend baught a SBM for 38k out the door.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 92diamante:
I dont own one,but i want one. If ur at southwest houston,u can go visit sterling mcCall lexus. I went there a week ago and they had a blue IS in the showroom, plus a red and yellow one out on display. Dad's friend baught a SBM for 38k out the door.
Hey '92
Are you going to get one when they come out with a stick, if you want we could get it together and smash the salesman with a great deal and hopefully he will give us one. In addition, I work for Lockheed Martin and I have a corporate account with Sterling, so (supposely) I get a BETTER deal than other people, yeah right. Ya I live in Sugarland, I'm already saving up for 2002 model and I saw those colors you were talking about, they are tight, drop me a line, peace!

------------------
MJ 300

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey jr, i live in sugarland too.. i got a silver is300 what part u live in?

-bng
team koncept racing
'92 royal sapphire nos'd sc300
'01 millenium silver is300

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by nopi*tkr:
hey jr, i live in sugarland too.. i got a silver is300 what part u live in?

-bng
team koncept racing
'92 royal sapphire nos'd sc300
'01 millenium silver is300
Nopi
What's up dude, you are part of Team Koncept, those guys are my boyz...Do you know Fred, Steven, and April and those guys. I live in over there by in Sugar Creek, where did you get your IS? Congrats, that car is freaken tight, just waiting for the manual to come out. Drop me an email at [email protected], when I get mine we could race on westheimer on Saturdays..peace dude!!

MJ

------------------
MJ 300

·
Registered
654 Posts
I live in Sugarland too. Woohoo! I try to race on Westheimer on Saturday nights, but man, it's hard to find takers... except for puny Hondas, who seem to like to mess with me (i.e. tailgating, cutting off, etc.)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by shadoh6:
I live in Sugarland too. Woohoo! I try to race on Westheimer on Saturday nights, but man, it's hard to find takers... except for puny Hondas, who seem to like to mess with me (i.e. tailgating, cutting off, etc.)

Dawm, everyone lives in freaken SugarLand...you went to Westheimer this Saturday, so did I. They had some nice Corvettes out there.
So where did you get your IS from? and how much? Peace

------------------
MJ 300

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by shadoh6:
Sterling McCall...and for way too much... you gotta pay to be first! (First blue anyways) Almost MSRP!
Paying MSRP is not that bad, a couple of G's over MSRP is pretty bad. I only seen one IS in Sugarland and he goes to CHS.

------------------
MJ 300

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think there are 3 ISs at CHS owned by students. Ive seen a silver, and a blue, I think theres a white too. A 4th one, yellow, belongs to a principal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't own one yet, but I will be joining you guys soon, I think. I would like to wait for a 2002 also, but I have already worked a deal on a 2001. I am going out of town for a few days and the dealer is holding the car for me until I get back. I will let you know what happens.

By the way, I go out to Westheimer also. After we all get our cars, we should get a Houston IS300 club going and meet/park at Miami Subs. We would be the envy of all.

Take it easy H-Town peeps, I'll check back when I get back from out of town.

Laters,
Chase in N/E Houston.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Chase:
I don't own one yet, but I will be joining you guys soon, I think. I would like to wait for a 2002 also, but I have already worked a deal on a 2001. I am going out of town for a few days and the dealer is holding the car for me until I get back. I will let you know what happens.

By the way, I go out to Westheimer also. After we all get our cars, we should get a Houston IS300 club going and meet/park at Miami Subs. We would be the envy of all.

Take it easy H-Town peeps, I'll check back when I get back from out of town.

Laters,
Chase in N/E Houston.
Yo CHASE!!
Just wait for the 2002 models, trust it will be worth the wait and plus you do not want all of the other gusy with manuals to smoke all the other non 2002 models off the line at Westheimer.

I'm trying to get a big group deal going on with all the H-town folks. I believe Yo-Yo is going to buy his in March from westside and my company has a corporate account with Sterling McCall. Just wait, it will be worth it!! Drop me an email sometime: [email protected]e!!

------------------
MJ 300

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Danny's 3.2TL:
I think there are 3 ISs at CHS owned by students. Ive seen a silver, and a blue, I think theres a white too. A 4th one, yellow, belongs to a principal.
Ya I seen those IS's over there, my little sister knows those kids. Rich-ass parents they have, the blue one looks tight I think. I believe that is the color I'm going to get.
Are you planning to get an IS?

------------------
MJ 300

·
Registered
17 Posts
It all depends on the autoshow this coming year. If I don't see it at the autoshow. March will be the month I will be buying

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by YoYo:
I just want to know everyone age here and what they do for a living???
JR
22 years of age
Lockheed Martin/Nasa
Software Application Engineer
UH class of 00

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by YoYo:
It all depends on the autoshow this coming year. If I don't see it at the autoshow. March will be the month I will be buying
That is good, let's see the 2002 model before getting it, well meet up in Jan.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Actually, there are three ISs at CHS; one silver, one yellow, and one blue. One of the vice principals doesn't drive the yellow one, but rather an RX-7!

JR300: Thanx for the compliment! SBM is the best.

Chase: So you're going to Lousiana to get your IS? Are you still getting the good price? (because some other guy in general discussion has some fully loaded ones for 31.5K; in Massachussets. The price is really great though! http://www.is300.net/forum_new/Forum1/HTML/003235.html) I hope there's no bad blood between us; we may have had an misunderstanding on your post about getting the IS for below MSRP a few months back. Your idea for an IS crew sounds nice. I go to Miami's once in a while, but I park far away from the crowd; I'm not "presenting" until I actually get most of my parts (Blitz intake, exhaust, body kit.)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts