Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey you guys just registered yesterday and found this forum. Im from houston, texas and was wandering who else is from houston that i can talk to and maybe go to the meets you guys have.

Quick question i bought clear bumper lenses and clear turn signals for my car and i was wandering after that horrible bust they did down westheimer do you think the cops care about the lights we have anymore?!?!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
154 Posts
dude you should see my turn signals, they will blind you and are considered hazardous...lol

and cops havn't pulled me over for the lights yet

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lucius said:
dude you should see my turn signals, they will blind you and are considered hazardous...lol

and cops havn't pulled me over for the lights yet
hope they don't pull you over some cops are b**** and um anyways do you have clear front and back bumper lights?

·
Registered
154 Posts
i have clear fronts and uh clear inner taillights.
they wont pull you over as long as you have a pair of red side markers because we have 2 in front and 2 in the back so i cleared out my fronts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucius said:
i have clear fronts and uh clear inner taillights.
they wont pull you over as long as you have a pair of red side markers because we have 2 in front and 2 in the back so i cleared out my fronts
um actually i cleared all of it including back just waitng for it to come in.. is it okay if i put red bulbs in it but its a clear lense still red is coming out of it.. all good right????
and i heard it really hard to put the clear lights in the back bumper...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.