Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Im trying to lease an 03 graphite pearl / black leather interior / nav / LSD / heated seats / Sport Design... etc. etc... basically fully loaded. They didn't have one at lexus of portland but did find one at lexus of tacoma where they were asking 34500 for it. I currently have a 2001 Pathfinder SE that I will be trading in on which I owe 23500 and lexus of tacoma offered me 18500 for. Credit is pretty good, my beacon score right now is about 710. Basically my question is for anyone in the Portland area or anyone else for that matter who might be able to help me understand how i should approach the dealers to get a good deal. Im 24 years old and the first car I bought from a dealer was the pathfinder and obviously i got ripped off for it due to my lack of experience. Are is300's in portland going for close to retail price or just over invoice? Also, since this particular setup seems to be pretty rare should i order or just find one and go there even if its out of state? If anyone could offer any advice I would really appreciate it... Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts