Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im goin in for a 30ish% retint, and I'm lookin for a place to do it. I looked at alta-mere, but its expensive. I've heard of a place by Jotech (my only speed shop), Tritech, but I dont know any thing about it. Help or opinions please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
972-633-8468 his name is Allen - hes mobile and has good prices and does excellent work - done about 8 cars for me and my friends - tell him Kevyn with the Trans Am sent ya

·
Registered
279 Posts
Tritek by Jotech is a good spot, I know the owner (David) personally and one of the tinter's (Jamel) there. Thats where I got mine done at 2years ago. The owner (David) usually gives a lifetime warranty.

Reactions: direwolf1

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
972-633-8468 his name is Allen - hes mobile and has good prices and does excellent work - done about 8 cars for me and my friends - tell him Kevyn with the Trans Am sent ya
Thanks, about how much does he charge?

T.O., same question.

+rep to both

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well, I got Limo all the way around... I was charged 120.... but i know he usually charges 150 for limo all the way around.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, thanks to you both. What i was quouted was a lot higher. I call tritech and get a quote. Again thanks for the help.

·
Registered
387 Posts
hit up moonshadow also in the same area. He tinted my bro's supra a few years ago and it looks great still. the IS is headed there this week coming up to get done, after I get the windshield fixed! :p

Reactions: direwolf1
1 - 8 of 8 Posts