8,850 Posts
turboaltezza_us said:
www.signalauto.com

they are in torranace.
signal does bodywork?! :eek:

·
Registered
285 Posts
signal?? i dont think they do :roll: but a good body shop is international auto body in hawthorne, 310-679-4116....thats my homies shop and he will hook u up...just ask for jeremy and tell him aline sent ya :wink:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
turboaltezza_us said:
www.signalauto.com

they are in torranace.
yeah, I've called them today. it was some Japanese guy talked to me, but it was too expensive for paint and installation. Thanks though! :wink:

·
Nygmatic
2,572 Posts
depends on your budget. if you have unlimited budget or insurance work, then i would go with little john's autoworks in downey.

here's a link to an article and contact
http://www.autobodynews.com/Sections/Feb03/Little Johns story.html

they use a german paint that is NOT waterbased, i believe its acryllic, as lead is no longer approved for use in the US. their paint has a lifetime warranty and their service is top notch. however to paint a car can cost upwards of 3000-5000 bucks.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
Pm me if yer interested i nthe shop repairing My & Vmans cars.. .Also Flatline gets work done here too ... it is in West san fernando cvalley but the owner, Kevin is totally cool & will work with you!!

Exotic Collision Center, in Woodland Hills on Topanga'

they are doing a SWEET job bringing My car back to life.... BETTER than before...

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Yea, Exotic Collision Rocks!!!

(818) 587-5600. Ask for Kevin. Tell him Jeff from Flatline Graphix sent you. He does awesome work, and a lot of custom stuff too. He is fixing Edgy's baby right now.

For instance, he made a BMW E30 (1984-90) M3 convertible. That car doesn't exist, but his looks flawless, and looks like it rolled off the showroom floor.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
For instance, he made a BMW E30 (1984-90) M3 convertible. That car doesn't exist, but his looks flawless, and looks like it rolled off the showroom floor.
yeah i saw that car last week when i was there....I was tripping out on it & I couldn't figger out why....

.....it should not BE... that's why... that thing is pretty freaking TITS!!!

my car is looking pretty good so far...... I hope it will be done by the end of the week or early next week if possible....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.