Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The topic says it all. Plus how much can I expect to have to pay to get my IS detailed? Last week while washing my car, this sandlike particle which wouldn't get off the paint, put fine scratches on one side of my car and the hood. Pissed me off. I don't know if I should try SCRATCHX and detail myself or just get it done. Depends on the amount and a reputable place.

Also, on a sidenote. If I was to do this by myself, I am a ZAINO user. How could I use Meguiar's SCRATCH X with the Zaino product? Should I dawn the car, use SCRATCH X, then detail using Z5 with ZFX.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can someone tell me how I can use SCRATCHX with Zaino products? I am going to try to detail the scratches out myself but I have only Zaino products. How can I use both? Suggestions are appreciated. Thanks alot.

·
Registered
382 Posts
thanks rolo.... u r always a big help.... *hugs*

n e ways abucia... my boyfriend can do it for u he has his own detailing business.... he said that he would do it for an one time special $75.... this will take off your scratches and he will come out to you or $55 if you come out to him in millbrae or daly city.... he guarantees his work and if you are not happy then the works on him.... btw.... what color is your car?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry... my car color is GGP. I'm going to try to detail the car myself today. If I don't get the results I am looking for, I will pursue detailing. Would be nice if someone was closer to this area though. Are there any detail shops? Thanks.

·
Registered
382 Posts
well good luck then.... the detail is a full detail u wont find another place that would do work as good and cheap as him.... but good luck

later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts