Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i held a lexus meet and i was the only girl how many girls on IS300.net fix there cars up? and what have you done?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
no major mods... k&n fipk, dragger II (if it ever gets here), satellite radio, and a few appearance things here and there. lots more i would like to do but....

im not dumping a bunch of money in my IS's just yet because im considering buying an IS350. if i end up getting the 350, then ill probably be getting rid of at least one of my IS300's and start modding the 350. if i dont get it, then ill probably be boosting one of my 300's and selling the other one for cash towards said boost.

get used to being the only girl at a lot of the meets. i myself have never been to a lexus meet (hopefully will be going to one before the offseason hits us), but i used to go to meets with my other cars and often times i was the only female. has its advantages and disadvantages. that being said, theres a lot of really cool girls out there who like to mod their rides and are very intellegent when it comes to cars... im sure if you keep holding meets youll find theres alot more of us out there. :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
i do but i'm in norcal. nothing major yet just rmm front lip, jdm antenna, exhaust, black chrome tail lights and lowered...sideskirts and wheels coming next.

there were a few girls at the last meet that i attended which was the CL cruise to santa cruz but i think i was the only girl that drove there. i brought one of my girlfriends and my boyfriend with me so it wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i got hooked when i started fixing my SC300 up but then got this car and there is soo much i want to do LOL i want to get Angel eyes i call them angel eyes because my cars name is angel LOL.. but anyways yea i am thining about getting an IS350 my dad wants me to keep this car for 2 years then get a new car and i want an is350 but keep this car because the 350 isnt as fast as the is300 and it looks to heavy but yea i havent done much with my car yet i have done a little exhust clears and hyper white bulbs nothing really major..... i want to keep this car and fix it up keep it as my show are... i want to get my interror redone already the seats have fade marks on this so i want to get it redone

·
Registered
890 Posts
IS300Angel said:
i want an is350 but keep this car because the 350 isnt as fast as the is300 and it looks to heavy
the 350 is much faster than our 300....it has about 300 hp with a 6-speed auto and it ran a 13.7 quarter...it's the 250 that has less hp but it's awd. :cool:

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
IS300Angel said:
yea i got hooked when i started fixing my SC300 up but then got this car and there is soo much i want to do LOL i want to get Angel eyes i call them angel eyes because my cars name is angel LOL.. but anyways yea i am thining about getting an IS350 my dad wants me to keep this car for 2 years then get a new car and i want an is350 but keep this car because the 350 isnt as fast as the is300 and it looks to heavy but yea i havent done much with my car yet i have done a little exhust clears and hyper white bulbs nothing really major..... i want to keep this car and fix it up keep it as my show are... i want to get my interror redone already the seats have fade marks on this so i want to get it redone
are you for real? :jawDrop:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
IS300Angel said:
but anyways yea i am thining about getting an IS350 my dad wants me to keep this car for 2 years then get a new car and i want an is350 but keep this car because the 350 isnt as fast as the is300 and it looks to heavy but
Can your IS300 do 0-60 in 5.1 seconds? The IS350 can, yours can't. :lol:

·
Registered
999 Posts
I would really want to do more to my car, but trying to save up for a house AND fix up the car is kind of hard. Anyways, not much in my car yet. Only meet i've been to is the LMW one last month. Good to hear that there are more and more girls now. :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got the L-tuned bug about 6 months ago when I saw a Stage II in IBP, so I've been working on that...so far, the body kit has been repainted and the front bumper is now on ;) It's a work in progress.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
hidinginthelight said:
I got the L-tuned bug about 6 months ago when I saw a Stage II in IBP, so I've been working on that...so far, the body kit has been repainted and the front bumper is now on ;) It's a work in progress.

cant wait to see the finished product :approve:

where in central fla are you?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
gabbers365 said:
cant find any fellow lady ISers in jersey.. :(
SamanthaIS300

she is from South Jersey as well...

but she's away at college now in Maryland

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
hidinginthelight said:
Thanks--I'm in east Orlando...near UCF. Are you coming to the 11/05 meet? ;)

i hope to make it but its a little far off for me to be able to say for certain. i flaked out on the last o-town meet so im gunna do my best to make it over to this one. im assuming youll be there?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i;m thining about getting an Ltunded fron bumper but i dont know if i want to just get a new plan is300 bumber or the altezza one..i kinda like the look of the plain one with alip on the front.. as soon as a get my job a Nordstrom i will be getting Angel eyes for my car i cant wait.. there is soo much i want to do to my car i want an intake and carbon fiber eyelids i dont know which to do first

1 - 20 of 130 Posts