Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2004 car and I just purchased a 2003 Review mirror with compass. Any difference between the actual mirror, body or the connection?

Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm about 99% sure that they are the same

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
^ Same for me.

·
Registered
796 Posts
There might be as the I ordered a dash kit for my 05 but the kit came with a different size top dash tray for 03 down and a extra piece for the mirror but it was only the body, not sure if that helps you at all though.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
I have a 2004 car and I just purchased a 2003 Review mirror with compass. Any difference between the actual mirror, body or the connection?

Thanks
why did you buy one? I'm just curious. Did you r compass break?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ Nope, I just have a 2004 with navi and the cars with navi did not come with a compass in the mirror. So, I want to install a mirror with a compass.

I purchased a 2004 mirror from some shop through car-part.com and the mirror came with no auto button :(. So, I returned that one and purchased another one through ebay but it is off a 2003. I sure hope it is the same exact mirror.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
please post a tutorial and pics when you do this! i also have nav and wouldn't mind an extra compass

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"chado", you want me to post a tutorial without helping me by answering my question? Shame on you :), your like an expert on the IS300. Help me out lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts