Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What in the world is this club :crazy:???? I thought we were all family :wink: :noway:

Would someone, or one of the illustrius founders explain this to me and everybody else...

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What the heck are you both talking about? :-?

I am really confused about this whole club thing :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
its a secret society within a club........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh ya...and dogs taste better den cats....... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :eek: :D :lol: :crazy:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
I AM DA FOUNDER!!!! yo follow club members!! where is IS300eR?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I think it has to do with the fact when you go outside in the morning and you find paw prints all over your fucken hood and roof and you just wanna go nuts and shoot the damn things with a paintball gun till they are orange... :pissed:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
NiCeLeX said:
I think it has to do with the fact when you go outside in the morning and you find paw prints all over your fucken hood and roof and you just wanna go nuts and shoot the damn things with a paintball gun till they are orange... :pissed:
either that or start up the engine while they still under there :crazy:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
does anyone really know whats anti-meow-meow club for? :chill:

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Basically when S4 or Is300er say or call one of us a "meow-meow" they are saying that we are a copycat....that we are all BAD PUSSIES. My question to you guys(s4 and Is300er) is how do you stop from being a direct copy of somebody else??? :roll: I think the only one of us that is original when it comes to mods then is Mr. Mark. :lol:

I think you guys need to quit raggin' on people for copying, and just try to encourage people or edify a little bit. For the most part, we are all enthusiasts on this board(at least some of us) and it really sucks if you guys start knockin' on people for modding their cars.

Just my 2 cents.

-S-

·
13,978 Posts
like i said before. this whole copy cat crap is GHEY! people will always want certain kits or whatever because it appeals to them. if you wanted to be special maybe you should have bought a mclaren. as long as someone has an IS300, you will never be special. they are ALL the same car no matter what you do to it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
29 Participants
Inochi3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing