Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
242 Posts
I’m sure there are many aftermarket shark fin type deals. I think the more annoying part is dropping the headliner just to remove the base.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, OEM replacements are a bit pricey. I don't listen to the radio a whole lot, but I do from time to time so I would like it.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Pretty sure any one will do, just needs an M5 thread to screw into the base. Ive replaced both mine and the wifes corolla with a generic cheapie pretty much the same item but different vendors, must have been about US$15 to my front door for each one. I dont like the look of those ones with the external twist wire so just got the standard flexible rubber ones. After a year of UV blasting on it i doubt i can tell the difference.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes, think I am just going to order one. Mine is falling apart completely and rusting underneath....LOL
yeah mine broke as well, and it was just too long. i wanted a replacement that was shorter. the JDM one was too expensive so read about people using the s2k one that looks exactly the same. worked out well

·
Registered
23 Posts
Get the OEM Dodge shorty antenna! It is a great and affordable solution to getting a shorter, better looking antenna. I found out about it on this forum when I first got my car. I believe it was from either a charger or challenger lol but it works great and was like $20. I know it is really small but my car in my picture has said antenna installed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts