1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
makes me wanna cry

·
Registered
104 Posts
rejoice! my brethren, if it's not your wrecked IS300, it could be! Just imagine how much less it'd cost completely if it were fixed, doesn't seem to be much frame damage!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
none of these people want to part it out at all! wtf?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
That thing looks just to easy to fix!! it doesnt looks like the hit got past the Rad. (although i see a used pass. airbag) and the wheels still look aligned, so frame damage may be minimal.. mostly sheetmetal, plastic and cosmetic if you ask me. I'd buy that if it were close to me and had $$$ lying around to fix to have another IS for a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by glex:
the problem of the accident is 16" wheels
quit knocking the 16" wheels you dopes!

I run them, and unlike you I will never bend one, I happily take my car off-road, and I don't have to swap em out every winter... even if they are a bit ugly, they are tons more functional!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Seems like a costly fix to me. Look at the front wheel in comparison to the rear wheel. It appears the front axle may have been bent. $$$

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Yeah thats at least a 7-10K repair job.

can you imagine the cost of the airbag alone? geez! My homegirl just bought and fixed a similar hit 1998 A4 2.8 and it cost a little over 8500. So I can only imagine.
Bought for 7,000 fixed for 8,500 15,500 on a 22,000 valued car... not bad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts