Lexus IS Forum banner

Another satisfied eibach pro/bilstein guy pics inside

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  GalletGun 
#1 · (Edited)
just want to let anyone know that is contemplating this setup. this is the ticket almost oem ride quality but with much better looks. i cannot be more satisfied with this combo very stiff responsive sporty car feeling with much suspension travel. my car doesnt bottom out anymore!! yay! i had the horrible tokico shocks and spring before, worst thing ever sold imo for our cars compared to the pro/bilstein setup!!!!! i also put the eibach sways on as well with new control arms. the car feels like new once again cannot be more happy. here is a pic from a DFW ricekiller photo shoot. waiting for the video to be made but here is the new stance want to thank the photographers from ricekiller.com thank you guys!!!

See less See more
Discussion starter · #8 ·
the tokico illuminas blew after i swear like couple 1000 miles for one. but more less i can tell right from the start as i compared both from the "start" the bilstein's are just so more rugged/heavy duty...i have put 1000 miles ish already on the car since install too. the car has settled a bit in the rear since the photo you guys see as well and a tiny bit more in the front. that was about 100 miles since install in picture.

Most of all i love how when i get on these concrete streets with bumps every 10 feet cause Texas doesn't make a smooth concrete road unless your on George Bush tollway(seems here you have to pay to drive on a decent paved street).. the shocks stiffen up a bit which makes the car not want to bottom out and let the shocks do their thing.

Basically i miss asphalt big time. concrete destroys your suspension and tires too. but all in all i think this is about the best ride quality im going to get for a lowered car. If i go any lower i will be putting new lower control arms on once again in no time too, which i really prefer not to do. plus riding around in a 500+ hp pump gas car in the street slammed to the ground is a accident waiting to happen:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.