Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Can't you come up with anything original? Talk about beating a dead horse. Isn't the CL-S forum back up and running?

------------------

·
Registered
685 Posts
Another troll had appeared...
Man, this is IS forum. If you want to talk $hit about IS, then go to your CL-S forum.
Never mind... I'll just leave you alone, TOM. It's just waste of time fighting with those CL-S trolls...

------------------
K.P.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Tom, don't you have something better to do than talk Sh*t about the IS? I mean you must be very curious about the IS and you must be jealous or something because you are reading about the IS in an IS forum on an IS web site...dude, get a life!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 4yoazz:
Can't you come up with anything original? Talk about beating a dead horse. Isn't the CL-S forum back up and running?

Funny, but I haven't seen many posts about the value of the IS300 dropping.

You guys post reasons NOT to buy a CL, right? I guess you losers can dish it out, but can't take it.

Don't be mad at me because your car lost more than $4000 in value overnight.

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by LexoBoi:
Tom, don't you have something better to do than talk Sh*t about the IS? I mean you must be very curious about the IS and you must be jealous or something because you are reading about the IS in an IS forum on an IS web site...dude, get a life!
Actually, like I've said in other posts, I'm considering buying an IS300 when they offer a true manual trans and the price drops (which it apparently is doing)

As far as jealousy is concerned-- don't make me laugh. I drive a 99 M3 (CL-S is my winter car) and couldn't possibly be jealous of an IS300.

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
237 Posts
Tom, rather than trashing the IS, why don't you just STFU about it and ask questions that are relevant to the board. OOOO wow, an old body style M3...your a mack daddy now. You're probably a middle-aged bald guy...hahaha

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OOOO wow, an old body style M3...your a mack daddy now. You're probably a middle-aged bald guy...hahaha
Old body style? Last time I checked, the "new" body style M3 wasn't out yet. Do you know anything about cars at all, or are you totally ignorant.

As far as my age and hairline, well, 27 years old and a full head of hair. Were you looking for a date or something?

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lexoboi,

After checking your profile, I see you listed your occupation as a high school student. LOL.

Let me know which McDonalds you work at and I'll come to the drive-thru in my M3, so that you and all your zit faced little friends can drool all over the M3.

Can you super-size that?

Hahahahahahaahahhahaa

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
237 Posts
Tom, you really are a loser. I may be in high school but I'm already admitted to an IVY LEAGUE university...guess you can't say that you ever went to one of those huh?? You are probably some low life used car salesman who drives the cars on the lots. And I'm 18 and I drive an IS300...what did you drive when you were my age???? pinto?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Better yet, print this pic out (I'd hate to see you drool all over Daddy's keyboard) and tape it to your wall. It will be a reminder of the rewards you can get yourself in life with a little hard work in school. LOL, little boy.

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also looked at your profile, Tom. Doesn't look like you listed an occupation...must be too ashamed to list it.

I'm an automotive engineer. I have posted that info in other threads here. Anything else you want to know? You really must be looking for a date, huh? So far, you know my age, occupation and hairline........hahahaha. Don't even think about asking me about the size of my johnson.

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd love to continue chatting with you, but I gotta get to a New Years Party. Three hours 'till midnight here in New York.

Don't drink too much milk tonight, little guy.

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
449 Posts
Typical **** a** east coast attitude. I remembered that when I went to Tufts dental. I know the east coast well. Let me tell you wouldn't want your cold weather for the next 4 months. Here in Cali. we have 75-79 degrees of warm sunshine. Nothing to do in the cold but just be cold.

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Registered
68 Posts
Tom, I totally understand that when you made your decision of buying the CL-S, you totally think that CL-S is the best car for you at that time. And so do the people who bought the IS.

But how is it feel right after you bought the car, someone told you that the car is not good (Just an example, I doesn't saying CL-S is not good).

Same thing here, you come to a IS board and telling people over here that IS is not so good. What do you expect people over here to react? What do you think if a man from US go to a city of a foriegn country and telling the people over there that how bad the country is .. do you expect people of that city will enjoy what you told them?

I don't mean to offend anyone here, it just that sometimes I just don't quit understand how people think. Tom, please accept my appology if I offend you some how. BTW, wish everybody have a happy New Year. Too bad, I need to go to work tonight at Mid-night ... I guess I will do that count down in the office like last year.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
81 Replies
23 Participants
EricK
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing