Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
nice man... racing hart does NOT make the C5`s anymore... its been replaced w/ the M5 i believe... anyway what kinda tires are those man ? and what size ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by lexluger:
Man your ride is TIGHT!!! I love that car! Please tell me what bodykit that is. Thanks.
Thanks Lex...The body-kit is a ARMS-DESIGN kit from japan..It's a prototype made to fit the u.s version..My friends at HyperRev hooked me up with it..They will be come'n out with the molds soon to sell..Peace...B

hyperrev

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: Bernardz300 ]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by David N.:
thats tight!! got anymore pics?? is that your car? is it true racing hart dont make those rims anymore?
Yes it's true..They're discontinued..I was one of the last to get them for the IS..I had to wait forever & It was worth it..
I will get more pix of the car soon...Peace...B

·
Registered
40 Posts
woo i've wanted to the the arms-design kit ever since i bought the hyperrev altezza big book in japan a year ago. Tell your friends to hurry up man

btw why the carbon hood? personally me and all my friends think its ghetto civic style, wouldn't you prefer a shiny blue hood that matches your car? no disrespect but i just want to know

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow! You have a take it or leave it hood but the way your car looks I would definately take it! You must use Zaino to get that shine? Tell us the secret. I really like your car. Good job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts