Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight..i was graced with cruzinis300's presense.. together we cruised the Pike in style.. turnin mad heads.. he has the rmm intake/exhaust but is weighed down with a full custom system... i, as many of you already know, have the SRT intake and HKS hiper exhaust.. from a dead stop... we were pretty even..i pulled away by inches up to about 40-45mph... from that point forward, i would start to pull away a little harder more and more.. as we would near speeds of 80+, it was evidently clear that my car had alot more pull... we repeated this exercise over and over and over and over... btw.. i had susie(my gf) in my car for many of these races, so that adds about 110lbs...

together...we spanked/killed many cars tonight..it felt good... to name a few..old school camaros, old body Rx-7s (a whole crew at that, i think they were 5 of them), mustang gt(94/95)... and a mr2 turbo.. i lost to a talon(awd)tsi... but that was inevitable..i pulled on him down low..but once his boost kicked in, he took a lead and maintained it...

well..cant remember anymore..i'm sure there were more races.. too bad i couldn't find any 330's... but i did find a 325 that got schooled... i pulled on him pretty hard.. but im still lookin for a 330..i'll find one... one of these days...

peace.

·
Registered
385 Posts
If i was allowed to drive my IS right now, i would have been there with ya tonight man. Ah i cant wait till i get it back, i miss the fun, especially the pike.
Sam

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont stress it bro..maybe next time.. its still early in the season..many more weekends to come.. oh yeah... we also beat a celica gt-s... had him by about 2 1/2 carlengths by 80... cruzinis300 had him by about 1 car length.. oh what fun we had..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yo man..im sorry to hear about ur car.. so how bad is it?? any estimates?? will it be fixed before your trip to florida?? remember what i said... my car in exchange for a new 2002 manual.. hehe.. anyways.. at least u weren't in the car or on the other side waxing it..

·
Registered
653 Posts
Dude...I figure its going to be about $10000 worth of damage at least not including my rims
. I was going to paint my bumper Monday at the body shop, guess I wont have to pay for it now
...lol. Funny thing was I walked out of my house about 3pm and I m turning around the corner and I stood there looking up the block and I was like damn thats fu cked up, I wonder whose car is that?
The bumper was on the sidewalk with wires hanging, half the car was in the street the other on the sidewalk. Then I looked closer and I saw one clear light. I worked my way closer and I saw the plate....hmmmm... DF...awwwwww damn I just stood there looking at it in shock.
Then I got pissed
and I kicked the ish out of the car. A neighbor from a near by building said she got the plate of the van that hit my car. Apparently they got out of the car and left a note and then came back and removed it. Trying to be slick because my neighbors were watching. But my 4 neighbors got the plate and gave it to me. Last I knew the cops were headed over to get them.
But Im trying to get a new car. Im off to see a lawyer tommorow and see what they say.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dayam bro.. good luck!!!! so what u gonna do about memorial day week?? kinda puts a spoil on things..huh? well, hopefully you'll make good on this dumbass..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yeah.. i raced cruzinis300 again today.. a few times.. he had put the NOS octane booster in..and let me tell ya... he was right there with me... i was very surprised at this.. we started going in 3rd... around 60mph.. and accelerated to around 100.. and i didn't pull on him at all.. maybe a few inches..but nothing like before.. okay..time to go..susie wants the computer.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
TRIZ WTF MAN!!!!!!!

CLUE ME IN HERE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry!!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
NOW THIS IS NICE!

Please give info on TRIZ

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah.. had a great time.. cant wait till next wednesday.. anyone want to join in?? we're going to Lebanon Valley in NY.. its a drag strip.. it should be alot of fun..im trying to get a whole bunch of cars to go..

and those pics are beautiful... came out really good..especially the ones i took..

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
who took the pic down WTF them were some nice tail!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts