Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm an enthusiast and love the car. I myself shall get an IS when the time comes. Right now I'm only 14 so theres no need for one. I've been lurking the site for a while now and thought I should finally register. And yes, I will search before I ask anything.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
CharlieD06 said:
Hi all. I'm an enthusiast and love the car. I myself shall get an IS when the time comes. Right now I'm only 14 so theres no need for one. I've been lurking the site for a while now and thought I should finally register. And yes, I will search before I ask anything.
A well trained noob :lol: Welcome to .Net and stay out of the NWS threads 8)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
UW IS300 said:
CharlieD06 said:
A well trained noob :lol: Welcome to .Net and stay out of the NWS threads 8)

Thats right being 14 and going into nws threads could get you in trouble :) so watch out :) :eek:

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I have a mile long list for a Skyline and a list the size of Texas for a IS.

And I'll watch out in the PL.

And stay out of the NWS threads. (Yah, Right!!!) :wink:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
CharlieD06 said:
Yes, I have a mile long list for a Skyline and a list the size of Texas for a IS.

And I'll watch out in the PL.

And stay out of the NWS threads. (Yah, Right!!!):wink:
:lol: :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts