Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's this guy talking to this vendor at a market....the vendor tells the guy that he needs to try this piece of fruit...on one side it tastes like an apple and on the other side it tastes like an orange

so the guy takes the fruit and bites into one side and says "yeah, this tastes like an apple". THe vendor then tells him to turn it around. The guy takes a bite and says "yeah, this tastes like an orange". He then asks the vendor if he has any other fruit like that and the vendor gives him another one.

the guy takes a bite and says " wow, this tastes like a banana", he then turns the fruit around and says "wow, this tastes like a strawberry".

The guy is then very curious and tells the vendor "hey man, I love these fruit but I want one that tastes like pussy...do you have any that taste like pussy?"

The vendor gets a big grin on his face and hands the guy another fruit. THe guy gets excited and takes a bite and spits it out all over the place. He says, "man, that tastes like shit" and the vendor says with a smile "turn it around"

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sanctuary said:
That was good but I like the first joke better.

Oh by the way, welcome back :chill: . It seems you had a nice time on the honeymoon.
thanks...yeah, it was awesome, very relaxing...much needed when you are livin la vida loca like me :D

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
my hostile lexarkana jamaican joke (my apologies to those who have already been subjected to this)

One time LexArkana took a trip down to Jamaica. He was using the restroom one day and one of the natives came in and was pissing into the same tub. LexArkana decides to sneak a peek and is shocked to see the guy's foot long cock. He's so astounded he has to ask the guy how it got so big. The guy told him that when he was a little kid, it was a native tradition to tie small stones to it make it longer, and he tells LexArkana that he should do the same thing now if he wanted to make his larger.

Well LexArkana goes home and decides that he needs to make up for lost time, so he finds a 5 lb rock and ties it to his dick. A week later he sees the same guy and the guy asks him how its coming along.

"Well I'm halfway there," says LexArkana.
"Halfway?!?" asks the native.
"Yeah. It's black."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
ITALIAN LEX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing