Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright who the hell was drivin down Rt.1 North and passed my dealership today 11/10/03.... I work at Lawrence Lexus and im in a car taking someone out on a test drive in a RX330 and someone with a exhuast of some sort with a rear roof spoiler i think... came zippin on down the road.... It was a Intensa Blue Pearl color Is300 too... never seen it before... if you online - let me know... Later

-Tom-

P.S. if anyone knows about this guy who the hell is he lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
hey, i go to TCNJ, what department you work in?... almost ready for my 5K service... who do i call for an appointment... by the way i was at ur dealership like 3-4 weeks ago and let me just say the chick that was at the parts desk was HOT :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea her name is veronica... im a product specialist there... theres this girl laurie in the front with me who also is fuckin hot as hell. So that was your blue Is that drove by? If you want to set up a appointment just calle 609-375-1000 and then ask for service then once they connect you, say you want to set up a appointment for your 5K which is complimentary. Later

-Tom-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
sweet...some other people on the forum from central jersey. i'm originally from hamilton/trenton, nj but now i live in south jersey. i work up in princeton though so you might see me zippin around good old mercer county.

i think i'm going to try lawrence lexus for my next service, because it's more on my way to work than cherry hill lexus. how far in advance should i try to schedule a service appointment? down at cherry hill lexus i have to wait about a month for a service appointment because i need a loaner to get to work.

if you guys wanna get a meet going in the central nj area i'm all for it...late...chris

ps or, if you are interested, some guys from clublexus.com are having a meet on sunday nov 30th at the franklin mills mall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,747 Posts
Mt. Laurel ..... :lol: you're right around the corner from me :D


cwhite124 said:
sweet...some other people on the forum from central jersey. i'm originally from hamilton/trenton, nj but now i live in south jersey. i work up in princeton though so you might see me zippin around good old mercer county.

i think i'm going to try lawrence lexus for my next service, because it's more on my way to work than cherry hill lexus. how far in advance should i try to schedule a service appointment? down at cherry hill lexus i have to wait about a month for a service appointment because i need a loaner to get to work.

if you guys wanna get a meet going in the central nj area i'm all for it...late...chris

ps or, if you are interested, some guys from clublexus.com are having a meet on sunday nov 30th at the franklin mills mall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris, as long as you make the appointment within a week, you should be guarenteed a loaner car. Make sure you let them know you need one definately when you call. Also let me know when you commin in for service.... Also yea id be down for that meet at Franklin Mills Mall... link me to the forum on ClubLexus. Later

-Tom-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright guys, the Roll Call is now posted for the Import Survival Series on Nov 16th so please whoever is going sign-up for it so we can see how many people we got going and how were all going to meet up before we roll in. Thanks alot,

-Tom-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
826 Posts
Is300_SurfNJ said:
Alright guys, the Roll Call is now posted for the Import Survival Series on Nov 16th so please whoever is going sign-up for it so we can see how many people we got going and how were all going to meet up before we roll in. Thanks alot,

-Tom-
hey did you see me there the other day i was there for 10k service i have the black onyx with red calipers? desk chick is hot lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, depends when you were there. I mainly work Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Sometimes im there on Tuesdays and Thursdays but not always. Only if I have work to catch up on. So depends on when you were in. I possibly might have saw you. Later

-Tom-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
yes! mrmark indeed. your IS was in turbo magazine a while back right? where in mt laurel are you located? i live on sedgefield dr...basically larchmont blvd and rt 38.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
826 Posts
Is300_SurfNJ said:
Well, depends when you were there. I mainly work Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Sometimes im there on Tuesdays and Thursdays but not always. Only if I have work to catch up on. So depends on when you were in. I possibly might have saw you. Later

-Tom-
was there last saturday around 1 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
lexluger180 said:
hey my cuz with a blue is lives on larchmont blvd :D
awesome. i don't remember ever seeing a blue IS around my way but i'll be on the lookout now. there's a silver one on my street but i've never met the guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
tom,

i think i remember reading somewhere that lawrence lexus will paint break calipers. any truth to that? if so, any idea how much it would cost and how long they would need the car?

thanks man!
chris

ps saw your post on clublexus. my buddy and i will most likely meet up at my place before heading over to franklin mills. not sure if mt laurel is on your way or if you are going to go but you're welcome to stop by and cruise over with us if you like. easy...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Basically.. im not 100% sure if they do that.. but I mean we really do alot of shit other then just regular service for people. We have so many people that do side jobs for us like, dent repairs, paint jobs, good ass people to, so yea i wouldnt be suprised if we do or not. Just call 609-375-1000 and ask to be connected to service then ask the person who answers.

I will definately come to Franklin Mills and will meet up with yous? Are any of you guys thinkin about Import Survival Series or what on the 16th.

Later

-Tom-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
826 Posts
I painted my calipers myself really easy job with G2 paint. If you have a floor jack and can use a paint brush you can do the job yourself. I think my friend had his calipers painted at Lawrence.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
yeah..i may try and paint them myself. just have to be patient. are you right in philly? i dj at 32 degrees on south 2nd street every friday night. come on through sometime...crazy girls.

tom, i'm going to try and make it out to englishtown. i don't wanna commit to the roll call just yet because i have to see what my schedule is going to be like. i will tell my friend about it though. he may be down.

late...chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright phat, because we all meet up and stuff so were are gonna roll in together, so Id meet up with yous then will go to the meeting place where ALL of us will meet up. Let me know soon Chris.... Thanks alot,

-Tom-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
tom,

what time did you guys meet up last time around and where did you meet up? are you coming from somewhere in south jersey? i can meet you somewhere if that's easier.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top