Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Car looks nice but i'd hate to have that as my daily driver...I would destroy that front bumper in no time if i was at that height...lol..

Reactions: Johnnysks

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
that car is insane. that kit is sooooooo ugly. everybody loves it, but i can't stand the way it flipps out at the bottom. thats a very nice car though, with good wheel fitment.

·
Premium Member
20,996 Posts
gotta agree that is one ugly kit yet a majority of the people would let if splooge on their face if it were possible cause its "jdm"

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
I think he pulled off that look very nicely.

I wasn't too hip at first, but then once painted it looked great. Sick aggressive.

Definitely boxcar's.
Noticed in your sig that you sold the Lexus. What's next?

·
Registered
608 Posts
that car is insane. that kit is sooooooo ugly. everybody loves it, but i can't stand the way it flipps out at the bottom. thats a very nice car though, with good wheel fitment.
I'm with ya. I see guys rant and rave over that kit. I like the front bumper but it looks like it should be a lip or something. And holy f'in sideskirts. I do like the wheels too even though they are not anything close to what i would have put on it. In fact I rarely see a 5 spoke design I like anymore.

·
Registered
979 Posts
That rear lip and sideskirts are totally fugly....don't see how anyone likes them...the front looks pretty sweet though.

·
Premium Member
20,996 Posts
apparently this JDM Flush scene or some shit like that. if i have to make my car look like that to "get it" i hope i never do "get it"

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
I still say Twestman is the only person who has pulled off the true flush look and made it look good.
I have to agree with this. I'm slightly concerned that if he's trying to change it up again cause I think it's absolutely perfect in it's current form.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.