Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i ran out of rainX car wash so I decided to go and buy another bottle and also stock up on wax ect...

They place i went to had just ran out of rainX so i decided to try out another brand i picked up some eagle one car wash and it worked out great.

heres what the wash looks like

after that i went and used eagle one nano wax

then i went back to the nano wax and used some for the windows

After the wax i used eagle one 20/20 auto glass cleaner

ill try to get some pics of the car up.

Just wanted to let you know about another great car wash. :bigSmile: and since i ask so many questions i felt that i had to give back to the community.

-sexylexy-

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey this is a good post. i saw this the other day, looked twice at it, but still didint get it.... looks like i should have. lol!

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Orangetang21 said:
geeze did you use that on the kitchen floor too?? looks good

thats not my kitchen thats my living room :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
That's a great choice, I've had easy cleaning with good results using the Eagle-1 products including the Wax-As-U-Dry. BTW-that NANO wax is some pretty good stuff for those minor abrasions too.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Heard good things about Eagle.

I stick with shining monkey tho, it has worked very well for me.

·
Registered
578 Posts
i use eagle b4 and i like it, leaves the car shinny :cool:
post pix of your car so we can check it out dude

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been a long time user of Zaino Wax on my car, easy to put on easy to take off and provides excellent reflective properties. Although I do use the eagle glass cleaner. Very happy with the results since I was just glancing around at Pepboys for a "safe for tint" glass cleaner. Wheel Wax works quite well on my chromes as well. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Orangetang21 said:
geeze did you use that on the kitchen floor too?? looks good
haha i was gonna say the same thing..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have friends that work at a detailing shop and they let me use their shop twice a week..but i have to try me some of that stuff for the days they are closed....

I wash at least 3 times a week sometimes more....is that normal or should i seek help!?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts