Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
583 Posts
datbluegurl: wow! that looks really nice. Great choice on the color. What did Flatline (Jeff) charge for that. I've been thinking about wetsanding my headlamps and then having something like that put on. +Rep.

· Back road boosting
3,097 Posts
black_widow1014 said:
datbluegurl: wow! that looks really nice. Great choice on the color. What did Flatline (Jeff) charge for that. I've been thinking about wetsanding my headlamps and then having something like that put on. +Rep.
What is it whats the blue film do? Is it paint or a tint film? Is it just for looks or for protection from stone chips and such? Some one explain I must know what this is :suspiciou

· Premium Member
4,274 Posts
I have a clear "venture shield tape" on my headlights and it's amazing. I've had GGP heads for about a year now and not a single rock chip or mark anywhere!

· Premium Member
4,274 Posts
Also, may I suggest painting or doing something to the sidemarkers to match them up better?

· Rollin Boosted
2,383 Posts
I will doing this mod to my black headlights very soon. Will post pics when i get it all done. I'm in a frenzy with trying to finish things up for HIN Chicago this weekend. -B

· Registered
1,002 Posts
That's pretty hot. So those are 04 black chrome with a blue tint?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.