Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at the red light on 4 line st in SF down town and i see 328ci (stock))5spd rolls next to me,so we waiting for a green light (i did not think the dude whould be racing me )so grenn light i start slowly pushing the gas pedal but i see the dude becomes very agressive and trying to race me (i use most of the time E-shift and power button is ON)so here i have a second gear on my e-shift and i floor it at that point so here it comes we begin racing on open 4 lane staright road,after i floor it on second gear i notice that his a litle behind me maybe 3/4 car but as we go i continue get more more advantage over him but he still like hlaf car brhind me at that point but there is another intesection and a red light again so we stop on red light look at each other (he was surprice)so he telling me lets do it again!here i'm all happy but beeting him at first light we start race again and again i got him on each gear about 3/4 of the car so the guy just give up racing he couldnt do anything to be next to me.

i was pretty happy this is was official first time i had a chance race with any 3 series CI bimmers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not to take anything away from your victory, but how do you know it was a 328 if he never got ahead of you?

Also, punctuation is our friend; remember that.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Suxel:
Not to take anything away from your victory, but how do you know it was a 328 if he never got ahead of you?

Also, punctuation is our friend; remember that.
there is a diference between 323ci ,328ci,330ci,you can simply tell by the rims all of them have different rims unless it was 323ci with 328ci rims on it ,also there is a differnce on front bumpers between 323 ,328

1 - 6 of 6 Posts