Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im itching for another run already lol, this is so gaddamn addicitve, damn you danielm for starting my addiciton!! j/k My WRX friends that couldnt make it yesterday apologized and want to go next weekend for sure...or else i will dent his fender and clog his turbos with ketchup...also i will try to get a Golf 1.8t and a Celica GTS come too. this time lets be careful and try and be more organized.
that is all

so its 3-5 already...

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
The best time for Angeles Crest is at night, the later the better. If we go any time durign the day it will be packed with cars. Best time to go up there is 12 to 2 a.m. no cops no cars.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sup daniel, i never been there are you down to go too? if it has to be at night maybe ill change it to mulholland again, depends on what my friends scheadule is. let me know if you can make it...

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
Angeles crest is a must at night, it's just impossible to run it up there during the day, especially on Saturday... wayyy to many cars coming from Palmdale and back, and other picnic areas.

If you guys decide for night and Angeles I am in, it's rigth by my house and I havn't been up there for a while. Mohulland however I don't know.. it's still monday I will give you an answer later on.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
heheheee there are still a WHOLE SHITE LOAD of GREAT roads up around mulholland that i have not showed you all yet... those were some of the best & least traveled LAST SAT, but there are others like that too

I am down for the next run... i hope the sched allows...

edgy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts