Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a shop somewhere in Northern Virginia that could install my angel eyes for me but i cant find anywhere. If anyone knows anyone who could do it please let me know.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
You have like 3-4 of these post already. Most of them are locked. I thought i read that you were looking for angel eyes....now you have them and want to install them?

·
Registered
112 Posts
MTAC01 said:
I need to find a shop somewhere in Northern Virginia that could install my angel eyes for me but i cant find anywhere. If anyone knows anyone who could do it please let me know.
There's always Justin (LCA575) if you're talking about just the Halo's into the heads. He did mine, great job.

If you're talking about heads with Halo's already installed, then think about your dealer. Granted they'll ask you to bend over, but it would be covered as long as they're mod friendly.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Ill be getting mine through justin, just waiting for him to recieve the shippment. Sucks that new orleans was flooded. Ill be installing these myself. Seems easy enough. At the same time ill probly paint the housing.

·
Registered
112 Posts
ScarecroW said:
Ill be getting mine through justin, just waiting for him to recieve the shippment. Sucks that new orleans was flooded. Ill be installing these myself. Seems easy enough. At the same time ill probly paint the housing.
I waited a minute for the shipment too. Worth the wait. Yes sucks about New Orleans. Had to effect Justin I'm sure, wouldn't you think, haven't talked to him. I had problems installing my head because of the headlight leveler arm. Scared the hell out of me, afraid I was going to break it. Broke down went to the dealer, did I mention getting bent over??? lol.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Hey Guys, I am still alive :)

Luckily I was at the DUB show in Houston when the storm hit (won best Lexus too)

I have since relocated and still working there is a little article HERE

I spoke to a few people that went back into the city and its just nuts. The projects are all that stayed in the city and they pretty much took over the city. Looting is everywhere but thankfully the national guard is posted at all entrances into Metairie (suburb my house is in) and keeping all the looters out. On a strange note there is apparently a shark sited swimming down Cauesway by my house...

*mods please dont lock, want everyone to know I got out of that carzy place alive*

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Glad you avoided that mess man. Stay safe and avoid that mess. Btw your site came along nicely.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
boosted_4door said:
Glad you avoided that mess man. Stay safe and avoid that mess. Btw your site came along nicely.
Yeah on the way from Houston to Atlanta I stopped in Baton Rouge to see some family and BR looked like a riot was about to break out. It was scary, I am glad to be in ATL now. Everyone has been sympathetic and I found a nice place in the city to stay for now.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
LCA575 said:
On a strange note there is apparently a shark sited swimming down Cauesway by my house...

*mods please dont lock, want everyone to know I got out of that carzy place alive*
INSANE.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
it is insane, I keep hearing these stories of whats going on down there.

Like... the orleans shreiff is being help prisoner in the jail by the inmates who broke out and raided the armory.

And out in the boondocks an alligator farm overflowed and hundreds of hungry alligators are surrounding a town and not letting any of the residents get out.

Thats just off the top of my head...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Wow, that is definitly crazy. This event is gonna take a few years before everything is back together for you guys. Best of wishes for you guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts