Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have been getting hell from somebody on AIM. Not gonna name any names. But rice is the word that comes up. Lets take a poll. Are angel eyes rice? I personally think they are sick looking. I have set being put in right now. What do you think?

·
Registered
362 Posts
i won't vote on this because its just like everyone getting Altezza lights. they want to be like us and those who get angel eyes want to be like the bmw's so i wouldn't get them but they don't look bad at all.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I vote that you form your first opinion.

j/k. kinda.

Anyway, yeah they look cool, but altezza's *can* look cool on other cars too. That doesn't mean they're not rice.

Demon/angel eyes - The san francisco treat.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
- its not rice... but if we are going to bitch about others putting altezzas on their cars, then why put angel eyes? :whine:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Martyhead said:
if it look likes rice, walks like rice, talks like rice. It must be rice!
- roice

·
Registered
603 Posts
dut said:
- its not rice... but if we are going to bitch about others putting altezzas on their cars, then why put angel eyes? :whine:
Do a very tasteless imitation of those. Tell your friends to do those on every car they own. Hopefully in a year or so, people will start hating BMWs because they came with angel eyes stock. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think it looks like rice when it isn't done correctly. But if someone installed them to look like factory, then it might be more acceptable. I personally don't like them.

G

·
0 Posts
TKElexus said:
i won't vote on this because its just like everyone getting Altezza lights. they want to be like us and those who get angel eyes want to be like the bmw's so i wouldn't get them but they don't look bad at all.
i voted rice exactly for that reason. if you're gonna get down on all the ricers with the altezza's, take a look in the mirror because you are emulating bmw's with the angel eyes.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
If you hate people having Altezzas, same with the BMW owners hating people with Angle Eyes.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I am having it done on mine....If its rice big deal...Come mmet me for a race and see how ricey my car is with angel eyes :lol:
-MaTT

·
Registered
831 Posts
Nobody will tell me what rice is and I've been a member of this forum for a long time now :pissed: I think I have an idea though

·
Registered
831 Posts
That doesnt look bad at all. There's actually a safety issue to put those on you could probobly see better on dark back roads (like i have to drive every night with deer that pop up every 10 freaking seconds)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts