Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay we all make fun of those who have aftermarket "altezza" lights on their cars. What about people putting "ANGEL EYES"? I see a lot of people hyping it up like its cool. It does look pretty nice, BUT this is BMW's thing. Just like people putting ALTEZZA lights. Don't buy just the lights, buy the WHOLE car. RIGHT guys? Right? :p

·
Registered
310 Posts
i agree...... I went to a car show in the summer.... there was an Acura Integra with IS300 Head Lights ..... =/ it looked nice right... but personally it's kinda ghey, it's IS300's look... and you know what i hate the most??? I saw about 3 civics with entire BMW FRONTS!!! the grill, lights, bumper, everything...... =/

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
-I think the angel eyes look pretty tight on the IS300, but I can't be hating on the cars with altezza tail lights and then go put some angel eyes on my car.
-Shame on you, :shame: LOL

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
JDM_SXE-10 said:
We are all hipocrites. :oops:
Yup. But angel eyes are just little glowing rings around your stock headllights. People who put Altezzas on their civics completly replace there tailights with them.

...so I guess that we are kinda stealing BMW's angel eyes...but all we're doing is adding onto our lights...

...ummm yeah that makes sense (I can't think of a valid excuse)
Yea we're hypocrites. :noway: But they look sick!

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
baadhabit said:
whats gonna be the next mod M3 style mirrors? :roll:
I already ordered them :oops: :wink: ...I think the reason people are getting the DDE's is because they just look so damn good. Honestly, I think they look better on the IS300 then bimmers...but that's just me. This is going to be my only "rip-off" mod (if you'd like to call it that). I can't resist buying it because of how nice it looks.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
baadhabit said:
whats gonna be the next mod M3 style mirrors? :roll:
I already ordered them :oops: :wink: ...I think the reason people are getting the DDE's is because they just look so damn good. Honestly, I think they look better on the IS300 then bimmers...but that's just me. This is going to be my only "rip-off" mod (if you'd like to call it that). I can't resist buying it because of how nice it looks.
A civic owner with altezzas would say the same exact same thing you did :lol:

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
-my SIG says it all... :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
i used to have an M but i wanted something different...now i know the IS has less stock hp, but i figured i could mod it up back to like 400 with a supercharger....but whatever what im saying is that there needs to be no competition with the Bimmers...copying is the highest form of flattery

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
There's only so much idea's for things such as headlights... also woulnd't you want the best for your cars? I think the DemonEyes look badass... on M3's M5's..whatevers.... is300....i even saw civic with the angel eyes..... it just straight up looks good. Well what else can we do with the headlights then? sure we can not do it at all but then all is300's will look the same. The feud between bmw vs. iS300 is way to blown up. In the end, we are all car enthusiasts.....Rear wheel drive car enthusiasts i might add!!! everybody buys a car for their own preference..... stop the bickering and just enjoy!!! GoodLuck with your future mod's
btw.... there are alot of things that are ripped off some other vehicle. Do you think Lexus put orange lights inside to be different from all the other lexus's? The orange lights are a distinct european accent. It's life! deal with it.....so far BMW's 330 is the platform but cars' are catching up. I personally dont like how the 4 door 330 looks like.... that is why i bought the IS300.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
Inochi3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing