Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
:lol: whore on :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
VP500 said:
dut said:
:lol: whore on :crazy:
my friend just broken up with her bf, lmfao!
- I was about to ask about that..
- so wuddup???? she gonna call??? can I call her?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:
- ah, finally decided to show up tonight eh?

- welcome.... I have diarrhea and I have a mad ass headache
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
some guy sold me a demon eye kit like that...his "halos" were crooked, rounded curtain rods...it came with APC bulbs and some wiring....i found out his home phone, threatened him...long story short, he sent my money back ($155), and i kept the wiring and threw away the rest...never sent it back to him, thats what he gets.
now i have the real deal kit installed, and looks awesome 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,233 Posts
blklex said:
some guy sold me a demon eye kit like that...his "halos" were crooked, rounded curtain rods...it came with APC bulbs and some wiring....i found out his home phone, threatened him...long story short, he sent my money back ($155), and i kept the wiring and threw away the rest...never sent it back to him, thats what he gets.
now i have the real deal kit installed, and looks awesome 8)
when the deal is too good to be true..........
if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.......



well, you know what I mean. I'm glad you got your money back from that bastard... 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
:lol: whore on :crazy:
my friend just broken up with her bf, lmfao!
- I was about to ask about that..
- so wuddup???? she gonna call??? can I call her?
:crazy: :lol: :crazy:
- fuckin' c**k-tease :whine:
yo, how old are, if i tell u how old she is, ur going to jail :lol: :lol:
- im 17... what you talking about???
- how old is she? :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
:lol: whore on :crazy:
my friend just broken up with her bf, lmfao!
- I was about to ask about that..
- so wuddup???? she gonna call??? can I call her?
:crazy: :lol: :crazy:
- fuckin' c**k-tease :whine:
yo, how old are, if i tell u how old she is, ur going to jail :lol: :lol:
- im 17... what you talking about???
- how old is she? :crazy:
no shit? i always thought u were older, like 23 orsomething but ya shes 16
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
:lol: whore on :crazy:
my friend just broken up with her bf, lmfao!
- I was about to ask about that..
- so wuddup???? she gonna call??? can I call her?
:crazy: :lol: :crazy:
- fuckin' c**k-tease :whine:
yo, how old are, if i tell u how old she is, ur going to jail :lol: :lol:
- im 17... what you talking about???
- how old is she? :crazy:
no sh*t? i always thought u were older, like 23 orsomething but ya shes 16
- I am 23... :lol:
- she'll be 18 soon though :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
:lol: whore on :crazy:
my friend just broken up with her bf, lmfao!
- I was about to ask about that..
- so wuddup???? she gonna call??? can I call her?
:crazy: :lol: :crazy:
- fuckin' c**k-tease :whine:
yo, how old are, if i tell u how old she is, ur going to jail :lol: :lol:
- im 17... what you talking about???
- how old is she? :crazy:
no sh*t? i always thought u were older, like 23 orsomething but ya shes 16
- I am 23... :lol:
- she'll be 18 soon though :crazy:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
VP500 said:
dut said:
:lol: whore on :crazy:
my friend just broken up with her bf, lmfao!
- I was about to ask about that..
- so wuddup???? she gonna call??? can I call her?
:crazy: :lol: :crazy:
- fuckin' c**k-tease :whine:
yo, how old are, if i tell u how old she is, ur going to jail :lol: :lol:
- im 17... what you talking about???
- how old is she? :crazy:
no sh*t? i always thought u were older, like 23 orsomething but ya shes 16
- I am 23... :lol:
- she'll be 18 soon though :crazy:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
- aw, come on... I've never boned a white girl before.. :whine:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top