Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Ive heard alot about these and have yet to see a picture of them. Ive done searches and come up with nothing can someone get me a pic? Thanks

·
Registered
502 Posts
Nah u couldn't have done a search they are there go to there post and look on page 14......Your from newark.....I'm from Belleville

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah i am with you on that one...I wanna buy some HID lights with angel eyes...my buddy's got them on his m3 and theyre PHAT!!!

·
Registered
8,661 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, where can i get those, they are like the nicest thing ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!! :eek: My school is right by the gateway center by the way. Right behind NJPAC

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
:shame:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Parts is parts

Umnitza tells me that you are all going to die before tomorrow morning without pictures of actual quantity parts to satiate your apetites for parts pics to prove it's all real.

Here is a pic of the clips and smaller rings in boxes. I'll go take pictures of more things for you now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is the fiber optics:

Here are the electrical connections:

Here are all of the accessory parts for the kits:

I am going to go to sleep now. I have a lot of gluing of clips to do over the next several days. Kenny W. is going to pick up some tomorrow morning and more will go out over the next several days until I'm done with them. Enjoy.

·
Registered
614 Posts
As Rusty stated.

All the sets that we are making are presold.

Making more will depend on continued demand ;) Which there appears to be plenty of...

I DON'T WANT TO MONITOR TWO THREADS - hence I've not started any others:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
umnitza
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing