Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jew
25,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.... I'm trying to find some music from a band from around 1995-1996. They popped up around the same time Matchbox 20 did and had the same type of music... they just didn't make it. They were called The Nixons.

I only have one song by them on my puter.... it's called sister.

Does anybody know more about this band???? I like them..... but I can't find their shit anywhere. Not even Kazaa or LimeWire.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
by the look of the last site update (oct. 2001) and the last your date (summer 2001) i'd say they are toast.

·
Jew
25,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you know about them???? I had a burned cd of theirs a while back... but it got stolen out of my Passat along with all of the stereo equipment in it. Shit.

I n't find Street Reporters anywhere.... where'd you get ahold of their shit??? Or is it a secret?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
IS300included said:
How do you know about them???? I had a burned cd of theirs a while back... but it got stolen out of my Passat along with all of the stereo equipment in it. Shit.

I n't find Street Reporters anywhere.... where'd you get ahold of their shit??? Or is it a secret?
Simple. It was me who broke into your ride. :D

Have a splendid day.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
ahhhhh I blew those subs ages ago.

As for the CD...umm...my dog ate it :)

Sorry man, I don't have any of thier music, nor have I even heard of them. Try Google...I did. :D

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
That's funny, I have some pictures with those guys.

They played at the House of Blues in Atlanta during the 96 Olympics. I got some VIP passes and got to hang out with them, Dave Justice, Steve Avery, Pippen, and a bunch of folks.

Their music sucks, but they were pretty cool. Big KISS fans, so they're alright in my book.

I have the CD somewhere. If I find it you can have it.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
give me time, i could rip them and put them on my comp for you. its the album w/the matchsticks on the cover. also guster is kick ass. glad they are seeing some mainstream tinybopping skaterchick popularity now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
s0yb0mb
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing