Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Back road boosting
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ok.. So for the past few months my car has been in storage in my garage behind my house. I went out last night check a few things and to start it up since its been sitting and figured why the hell not go and start it and let it run. So anyways it takes a couple cranks to start and it fires up it idles fine and all my gauges are reading properly. I then notice my TRAC light flashing at me??? This kinda threw me for a loop since when I put my car away in November it never flashed at me or anything. Any suggestions to what borught this on?? I'm running the F10x. I'm not able to get my car out of the gargage due to the snow so I'm not sure if my traction control is working properly. I had this issue when I first got my car back from SRT. I need a new MAF since I was pulling codes and it went away?? I'm assuming its not a big deal but I figured I would ask.

·
Back road boosting
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car does that too with the f10x. I usually have to erase codes like every 200 miles so the trac light doesnt blink.
Gotcha. I'll give that a shot once it warms up a bit more and I can get the car out of the garage. Thanks for the insight. +rep

·
Back road boosting
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you pull any codes? That would help with possibly fixing the problem, if one is present.

No not yet. I just noticed it out of the blue last night so come warmer weather I'll pull codes to make things are ok. I just figured I would ask about it.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
The only times I saw my trac flash are either misfires or I let my car sit for a about a week and started it up. I'd get an error on the MAF sensor and then everything would be fine after I clear the code.

·
Back road boosting
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only times I saw my trac flash are either misfires or I let my car sit for a about a week and started it up. I'd get an error on the MAF sensor and then everything would be fine after I clear the code.
ahhh that makes sense considering my car has been sitting for a while. I'll pull the codes tonight.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I have the AEM EMS from Dezod and the trac off light blinks all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts